[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

"
lionellux wrote:
I just wanna say thanks for this wonderful build and this build saved me from quitting the league.I hope if u can take a look at my build and see if there's anything wrong u see there. this is my pob.

https://pastebin.com/JcigJ3zJ

Pretty sure Flame golem in Malachai's ring is clearly not a good thing at all for your dps. If I understand the EE mechanics right, then you are giving mobs fire resistance when your golem is hitting them.
Half this thread seems to say this build sucks at bosses and the other half says it's fine?
livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:
Half this thread seems to say this build sucks at bosses and the other half says it's fine?

It really depends how you build it mate, if you spec the bare minimum it will clear perfect but not boss. You need to add in some defensive layers / dps to be able to boss, as with most builds.

Currently I'm sitting at 5.4m Sirus DOT dps, which as it's DOT you just run around while he melts - I guess it plays similar to Essence Drain, however they typically run around 2m DOT dps (from what I see on forums?)

As you see through the replies, there are a lot of decent builds in here, all building vastly differently - it's a really interesting base build to grow off

Edit: To answer your question, it starts off poor at bossing but this is now one of my best bossing characters, T16 bosses instamelt
Last edited by Adeaz on Feb 15, 2021, 4:05:34 AM
Hi,

This build woks pretty good for me, i do have some questions:

Do we inflict the highest DOT with the wall itself, or with the projectiles goig thorugh the wall and inflicting a burn?

I have the Flame Wall grants 31 to 47 Added Fire Damage to Projectiles enchantment on my helmet, this increases the projectiles damage a lot, for cleaning the screen this seems to help a lot, but i see throught the posts that the mana reservation for spellslinger is most desireable. why is this?

"
bongo86 wrote:
Hi,

Do we inflict the highest DOT with the wall itself, or with the projectiles goig thorugh the wall and inflicting a burn?

I have the Flame Wall grants 31 to 47 Added Fire Damage to Projectiles enchantment on my helmet, this increases the projectiles damage a lot, for cleaning the screen this seems to help a lot, but i see throught the posts that the mana reservation for spellslinger is most desireable. why is this?

It's the "secondary debuff" of the wall that deals the damage, the projectiles carry that to the monster.
"
Adeaz wrote:
"
bongo86 wrote:
Hi,

It's the "secondary debuff" of the wall that deals the damage, the projectiles carry that to the monster.

So would the "socketed gems are supported by lvl 20 burning" work on the kinetic blast that i have in my helmet, or is this debuf not a "burn" ?
"
livejamie wrote:

easy answer: if you suck and your gear sucks then it sucks
if you wear half decent items it is god build

I get almost world record boss kill times on A9 including maven and do 100% delirious t16 maps like if they were white tier 1 maps (except the bosses which have considerable ehp but take really short time too)
I do not know what more you want from the build, if you want to actually hit the world record then sure you will pick something else.
But I can almost guarantee that this "something" will suck in other part of game, part which you do way more than A9 sirus/elder. And/or cost 300exalts more for same result.

Not saying i'm doing it in tabula rasa with no other weapons, but i still consider this budget build. Even with small dps number dot build is just super relliable, if you have 10mil flame wall i can guarantee you deal more dps than 15mil golemancer or something that has to dodge stuff and follow boss to do damage. I offscreen sirus, could not be safer.

There is one big bossing issue:
We need to figure out how to tank maven memory game, i use this new special tactic to not die
>do 1. memory game
2. if good roll then do next memory game too
3. ignore memory game alt+f4, then restart game and waste 1 portal.
4. you get the 0 loot which you always get from maven kek but with 0 deaths.

tl;dr even without using malachai ring this build melts A9 content in quite comfortable way.

I can not even imagine how fast would stuff melt if i actually tried to increase my dps, wear malachai and swap kinetic to frenzy.

I have 4mil sirus and just doing one tiny change will make it 5mil(maybe today). with no pob cheats, no swaps. While keeping 10100life pool
be sure you use "enemy is sirus" in pob when comparing.

For now i'll keep my profile private tho, many people watch my build closely and i do not want to pay double because of it. (i will make it public again after i m done getting the items)
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Last edited by CAKE on Feb 15, 2021, 8:35:47 AM
"
CAKE wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:

I get almost world record boss kill times on A9 including maven and do 100% delirious t16 maps like if they were white tier 1 maps (except the bosses which have considerable ehp but take really short time too)
I do not know what more you want from the build, if you want to actually hit the world record then sure you will pick something else.
But I can almost guarantee that this "something" will suck in other part of game, part which you do way more than A9 sirus/elder. And/or cost 300exalts more for same result.

Not saying i'm doing it in tabula rasa with no other weapons, but i still consider this budget build. Even with small dps number dot build is just super relliable, if you have 10mil flame wall i can guarantee you deal more dps than 15mil golemancer or something that has to dodge stuff and follow boss to do damage. I offscreen sirus, could not be safer.

We need to figure out how to tank maven memory game, i use this new special tactic to not die
>do 1. memory game

tl;dr even without using malachai ring this build melts A9 content in quite comfortable way.

I can not even imagine how fast would stuff melt if i actually tried to increase my dps, wear malachai and swap kinetic to frenzy.

I have 3.2mil sirus and just getting watcher eye and corrupting one gem will make it 4mil(maybe today). with no pob cheats, no swaps. While keeping 10100life pool

"
Adeaz wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:

It really depends how you build it mate, if you spec the bare minimum it will clear perfect but not boss. You need to add in some defensive layers / dps to be able to boss, as with most builds.

Currently I'm sitting at 5.4m Sirus DOT dps, which as it's DOT you just run around while he melts - I guess it plays similar to Essence Drain, however they typically run around 2m DOT dps (from what I see on forums?)

As you see through the replies, there are a lot of decent builds in here, all building vastly differently - it's a really interesting base build to grow off

Edit: To answer your question, it starts off poor at bossing but this is now one of my best bossing characters, T16 bosses instamelt

Thanks. Is there an agreed-upon best version POB to take a look at to get inspired? I want to respec my Elementalist into this.
livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:

While I am not as beefed as CAKE (still using a 40c body armor) I made 3 quick videos to showcase the build.

* Deathless Shaper + Maven (I tried a variation with perma RF, which is worse than the others)
* AW 8 Sirus (I consider this deathless, but I died once because of a missclick into the meteor labyrinth)
* Deathless level 20 Simulacum /w boss

I did a deathtless The Feared Maven, which wasn't easy. But I didn't record it since I didnt know what to expect.

So yeah, it can do bosses with ease. Not as easy as 2-mirror-builds and definitely not with 0 investment. It can do almsot any maps with almost 0 investments. Yet, for high-end content, you can't expect do be able to defeat face-down any boss, with 2ex total build investment and without being a very great player.

@CAKE
I am thinking of adding a Cinderswallow Urn, because I just added a Transcedent Mind jewel to my build and to do so, I dropped a lot of mana regent. Now I kinda strugle.

Would you recommend the MS enchant, the mana cost reduction enchant or the life regent enchant?
Not sure what to pick xD
"
livejamie wrote:
"
CAKE wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:

>do 1. memory game

I have 3.2mil sirus and just getting watcher eye and corrupting one gem will make it 4mil(maybe today). with no pob cheats, no swaps. While keeping 10100life pool

"
Adeaz wrote:
"
livejamie wrote:

Thanks. Is there an agreed-upon best version POB to take a look at to get inspired? I want to respec my Elementalist into this.

I might make actual guild guide when i'll feel like i'm done.
But it really depends on what you want, the user above claims to have 5mil sirus where i'm only to reach it with some mirror tier items.

Question to people here: What except "enemy is ignited" do you do in pob, i click nothing else and feel like it does not really include everything.
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info