[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

"
Cry0nicS wrote:
Friendly reminder: if you don't have (almost) all the cluster jewels, don't switch tree.

I had some of them, so i decided to change my tree. From easy clear T15, I ended up with "i never have mana" and hitting once doesn't do much anymore.
And gosh, thew medium jewels are 4ex EACH (and we need 4).

The non-cluster version worked pretty nicely for me.

RIP.

You can take Arcane Will node instead of 2 int and 1 dex small nodes.
And buy 21 flamewall for 25c
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
I'm doing fine with only one of the clusters. Able to do a 170% inc aoe quad guardian fight with only 1 death.
"
Adamisgr8 wrote:
I'm doing fine with only one of the clusters. Able to do a 170% inc aoe quad guardian fight with only 1 death.

Tip: You can buy 98-100% lighting resistance Malachi ring for 5c instead of 75% lightning and replace fire + lightning to fire + chaos on your other ring.

Nice wand btw, where did you get that?
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
Hint: we can replace chain for culling strike on serious bosses (or even culling + frenzy instead of KB if you have 1 white socket, as I do)
How does this build do against late game bosses?
"
majiapowa wrote:
How does this build do against late game bosses?

Well, it is definitely not a boss killer. It is still possible tho, with 20-30ex investments, some pain, suffering, deaths, luck, and little skill. For instance, sometimes I fail to even kill metamorph with regen/life modes on top of certain map mods (t12). Also, once a breach boss spawned on delirium 60% map and f*d me very hard while my dmg to him was just miserable.
So, any serious boss encounter will be a big challenge unless you throw lotta currency into the build.
Last edited by judikator on Jan 21, 2021, 6:11:23 PM
"
judikator wrote:
"
Adamisgr8 wrote:

Tip: You can buy 98-100% lighting resistance Malachi ring for 5c instead of 75% lightning and replace fire + lightning to fire + chaos on your other ring.

Nice wand btw, where did you get that?

Cheers mate. From where all good items come, poe trade live search :^)
I've started making kind of hybrid build between v1 and v3, gear is some kind of similar, but there's atziri mirror instead of +1 gems and there's no +1 wand (looking to buy one). Am I doing alright or should I change some things?
Also, is warlord mod for %hp regen in boots viable for this?
My skilltree for now : https://pastebin.com/4Ks1M2wm
Last edited by quascade on Jan 21, 2021, 7:20:37 PM
is Eye of Malice valid choice for this build? Doesn't this +fire res for nearby enemies make some trouble?
Malice of eye is the way to go because the multiplier actually multiplies NEGATIVE values!!

Because we have so much fire resistance debuff already, Malice actually turns out to be a huge DPS buff (15% more damage in my PoB).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info