[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

Hello. Anyone tried lowlife version of this build?
"
bismonti wrote:
Hello. Anyone tried lowlife version of this build?

Yeah there were 2 dudes trying that, do not want to be total dik but lets say it did not end up being that interesting to me.

>in the comfy version of it you can not wear hh because you are wearing coward. Coward will perform better in 3 maybe 4 boss fights. Completely unworthy decision.

>the less comfy version makes you sacrifice so many slots to make es kinda work, and it still looks like maybe half as good as hp version.
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
I have made some adjustment in pob. Around 8k es and 8.5m dot damage with full block attack and spell seems satisfying. Havent tried in game but eager to do.
"
CAKE wrote:

Keep the shield for sure, and now that servers will be down i'd like to hear more suggestions for third thing for our trigger wand. I do not love frost bomb myself because it is very situational and kind low in aoe even with huge increased aoe i have.

There aren't many other options there. My plan is to try tonight if I get to play
* Plague Bearer + fire damage as extra chaos damage - see if it works in the wand. Might be interesting
* Cremation - will only work with bodies you killed. Not super useful and totally useless on boss
* Creeping Frost - just for the hell of it
* Vortex
* Flamesurge

Besides that, I'll probably stay with Void Sphear and/or Cold Snap. Either both, or add Empoer to 3 golems and drop one of them.

Later edit: meh, all of the am trash. I'll probably stay a few days with Soulrend, to see how the ES regen works.
Last edited by Cry0nicS on Mar 2, 2021, 3:52:32 AM
"
totikpo44 wrote:
"
CAKE wrote:

It is all because of the glorious vanity+shadow stitch combination.
It is something that if ggg notices will be nerfed to the ground.

Keep the shield for sure, and now that servers will be down i'd like to hear more suggestions for third thing for our trigger wand. I do not love frost bomb myself because it is very situational and kind low in aoe even with huge increased aoe i have.

What interaction? Like double dipping?

I'd be curious about that as well.
"
Cry0nicS wrote:
"
CAKE wrote:

There aren't many other options there. My plan is to try tonight if I get to play
* Plague Bearer + fire damage as extra chaos damage - see if it works in the wand. Might be interesting
* Cremation - will only work with bodies you killed. Not super useful and totally useless on boss
* Creeping Frost - just for the hell of it
* Vortex
* Flamesurge

Besides that, I'll probably stay with Void Sphear and/or Cold Snap. Either both, or add Empoer to 3 golems and drop one of them.

Later edit: meh, all of the am trash. I'll probably stay a few days with Soulrend, to see how the ES regen works.

If you're using glancing blows, tempest shield on trigger weapon is an additional 6% attack block/spell block.
Last edited by CuchulainnMC on Mar 2, 2021, 10:20:06 AM
Just to prove the effectiveness of this build, I'm using it for leveling in the upcoming gauntlet even that has all the damage mods and is HCSSF. I'm using it in a practice league and it's kicking ass. Thanks for the idea of such a great option!
"
erasa_bleo wrote:
cake, what's your pob in thread's estimated value? its getting hard to maintain original build and thinking to switch your pob. i've pure 9 exa.

i've pure 7 exa. and waiting for an answer :(

Pretty proud of the helm I crafted for this build.

Now onto working on the chest piece.

WIP
Aiming to get +1 to Socketed Active Gems as a prefix.

Goal for both items were to get better defences on the build as it does fine already for DPS and can take on most bosses okay. Missing A9 Sirus and Maven at this stage.
"
CrackAndCat wrote:

Pretty proud of the helm I crafted for this build.

Now onto working on the chest piece.

WIP
Aiming to get +1 to Socketed Active Gems as a prefix.

Goal for both items were to get better defences on the build as it does fine already for DPS and can take on most bosses okay. Missing A9 Sirus and Maven at this stage.

Me like the helm, I will make one without mana reserved so i can craft chaos resist. but everything else is nice about it.

Show me your life in your hideout guys, anyone under 8k has to stop playing flamewall and switch to Heavy Strike without support gems.
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Last edited by CAKE on Mar 3, 2021, 2:10:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info