[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

Exposure Therapy isn’t ideal, but it’s the biggest bang for your buck. It has a really high affix weight so it’s common to roll. If you want to hit burning bright (medium weight) plus another good notable, you’ll get burning bright + exposure therapy a lot more often then you would a more optimal combo.
Hi!

I'm trying to reach the min-max of this build. Does anyone give me suggestions on how to improve it?

1. I think I need to change the ring.. or not?

2. I would like alternatives to have more Life, without reducing my damage.

3. What about my Cluster Jewels? how to improve them? I would like better options

Thanks!!
"
roneypessotti wrote:
Hi!

I'm trying to reach the min-max of this build. Does anyone give me suggestions on how to improve it?

3. What about my Cluster Jewels? how to improve them? I would like better options

Thanks!!

Not sure if you can afford to revamp your tree but if you do, I think that a good shadowstitch with a Glorious Vanity Timeless jewel could be a good idea to gain more hp/es.
But if you do, you won't have your inpulsa explode anymore (which btw allows you to respec 2 ascendancy points in extra -25% res on exposure, instead of shock).

Then, maybe Malevolence+double Malevolence mod Watcher's Eye.

As for cluster jewels, Burning Bright+Cooked alive for medium, Burning Bright+1 or 2 notables (Lord of Drought for example) for large.

Same advices could be given for @pedraumrib I guess, in addition to a better wand.
Need some help understanding Kinetic Blast. How important is it +1 level to the gem and how important is increased elemental damage?

I am crafting a helm for myself. I was aiming for T1/2 life + 2 x ES prefixes. I got this so far

Is 30% more elemental damage good for Kinetic Blast? Or is it better to keep the "+2 minion", socket golems and remove the elemental damage?

Not sure what's better and how to approach this
"
roneypessotti wrote:
Hi!

Thanks!!

I think following a similar path to other users, check out some profiles on poe.ninja, or check out CAKE on this forum post and see what stronger players are doing, that's what I did to get where I am,

Though my build is completely different now with Lowlife, I still follow the same sort of tree & cluster jewels as many others
"
Cry0nicS wrote:
Need some help understanding Kinetic Blast. How important is it +1 level to the gem and how important is increased elemental damage?

I am crafting a helm for myself. I was aiming for T1/2 life + 2 x ES prefixes. I got this so far

Is 30% more elemental damage good for Kinetic Blast? Or is it better to keep the "+2 minion", socket golems and remove the elemental damage?

Not sure what's better and how to approach this

Increases and reductions to Kinetic Blast do not affect our damage in any way.
It simply spreads the Flame Wall secondary debuff. The damage is 100% from Flame Wall only.

In fact, I keep GMP, Chain and Wave of Conviction all at level 1 to minimize my physical damage output. That allows me to ignore physical reflect entirely.
"
SASpoonMan wrote:

Increases and reductions to Kinetic Blast do not affect our damage in any way.
It simply spreads the Flame Wall secondary debuff. The damage is 100% from Flame Wall only.

Oh, wow! Thanks a lot! I shifted my entire approach. I crafted this instead

Will probably craft dexterity and be done with it.

"
SASpoonMan wrote:

In fact, I keep GMP, Chain and Wave of Conviction all at level 1 to minimize my physical damage output. That allows me to ignore physical reflect entirely.

So, I guess there's no point investing in Awakened GMP or Chain?
hi. I need help please give me skill tree without any cluster jewel. and what is the Asandency order?
thanks a lot.
How you guys are craftin + gem levels on amulets ?

IGN = Tominsideeeee

"
Cry0nicS wrote:
"
SASpoonMan wrote:

So, I guess there's no point investing in Awakened GMP or Chain?

Awakened Chain gives a noticable bump to clearspeed, especially in juicy maps (eg big harbi packs in Valdo's). I'd imagine Awakened GMP would also be good for clearspeed, though I haven't tried it yet.
Flameslinger PoB: https://pastebin.com/dqbLZnda
Last edited by BergMichel on Feb 19, 2021, 11:18:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info