Content Update 3.13.0 -- Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

"
Ziepanzer wrote:
Lol minion boys lelelelelelelleleell cry more no skill boring af drooling on yourself HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA enjoy skellys boys HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH GOD DAMNIT GREAT JOB GGG

Same for me. You're damned right!!! I love their tears. No skill gameplay nerfed and they whhhhhhhinee.
Nice meta shaking everyone is going to play necro hahahaha.
"
"
Ziepanzer wrote:
Lol minion boys lelelelelelelleleell cry more no skill boring af drooling on yourself HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA enjoy skellys boys HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH GOD DAMNIT GREAT JOB GGG

Same for me. You're damned right!!! I love their tears. No skill gameplay nerfed and they whhhhhhhinee.

Rofl, how little you know about minions. Watch the OP skeleton mage and spectre builds you will see from us this league.
Normally I play an Arc build when the league looks interesting. I wanted to play a Necro Build this time to run bosses but never mind then I guess since devs apparently hate summoner builds since they've been nerfing them almost every league. No $ from me then this season I suppose.
"
"
Sardekar wrote:
So...literally nothing for minion skills to mitigate the nerfs, awesome.

Necros will be fine because they'll always be fine, but my Guardian summoners will just now be worse for no real reason. Not worse enough to be unplayable, but worse enough that it'll feel bad, and make me feel bad for playing what I enjoy playing. Punishing players for not playing your shifting meta of whatever you overbuff each league kinda sucks. I have RSI that result in me mainly playing minions, because it's less painful and easier to deal with. Thanks to streamers overusing Necros every league, minions keep getting nerfed, which hurts any non-Necro summoner far more than it ever does actual Necros.

Sucks. Guess this one reason player retention is so bad- game gets boring when build choices are limited. Necro shouldn't be the only viable summoner, and Necros being overtuned shouldn't keep affecting every summoner. Every league you guys take away more choices and reduce fun/creativity.

I love these tears!!! Summoners must suffer.

I really don't get the headspace of people who care so much about what other people play in a single player game... Inadequacies in life?
Last edited by Vaildez on Jan 13, 2021, 2:24:23 PM
RIP POE 15.01.2021
"
Gandicar wrote:
This is what happens when a Chinese company like Tencent owns over 50 percent of the company shares.

THEY TAKE OVER or COMPLETELY RUIN A GAME JUST TO PISS THE WORLD OFF.

ALL HAIL OUR CHINESE OVERLORDS...

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I didn't know that. I just checked the facts and it scares me that Tencent currently already owns 86.67% of the shares in GGG. This goes a 100% against my principles and made me strongly reconsider supporting GGG as to not sponsor Tencent.

That said, despite the recent letdowns, Path of Exile is still a wonderful game. It hurts a little to know that the loving players have more than ever been tasked with keeping the game from getting eaten by financial sharks. My dark-knight armor will be dyed white once more.

Maybe the shirts in the new supporter packs should also be colored white to make us white knights more distinguishable?
"
"
Sardekar wrote:
So...literally nothing for minion skills to mitigate the nerfs, awesome.

Necros will be fine because they'll always be fine, but my Guardian summoners will just now be worse for no real reason. Not worse enough to be unplayable, but worse enough that it'll feel bad, and make me feel bad for playing what I enjoy playing. Punishing players for not playing your shifting meta of whatever you overbuff each league kinda sucks. I have RSI that result in me mainly playing minions, because it's less painful and easier to deal with. Thanks to streamers overusing Necros every league, minions keep getting nerfed, which hurts any non-Necro summoner far more than it ever does actual Necros.

Sucks. Guess this one reason player retention is so bad- game gets boring when build choices are limited. Necro shouldn't be the only viable summoner, and Necros being overtuned shouldn't keep affecting every summoner. Every league you guys take away more choices and reduce fun/creativity.

I love these tears!!! Summoners must suffer.

You realize that Necro is still the most overpowered Ascendancy, and because of that, you will see more Necro summoners than ever. Instead of seeing Specters, you will see Skeletons. So much for changing the meta \/(o.O)\/
"
Vendetta wrote:
[Removed by Support]

The funny thing is most OP meta builds are no to low skill gameplay... Aura Stacker, Cyclone Slayer, MS Jugg... You could literally ignore boss mechanics and stand in anything and with all the Necro builds I have played that would be impossible.
Last edited by Vaildez on Jan 13, 2021, 2:33:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info