Content Update 3.13.0 -- Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

-
Last edited by Blubbey on Apr 12, 2021, 7:00:46 PM
This is effin' frustrating... You 're making the content more difficult, and nerfing every meaningful endgame build... So us casuals are doomed, right?
Summon Carrion Golem:

Summoned Carrion Golem now deals approximately 20% less damage at all gem levels.

NO! THIS CANNOT BE!!
Last edited by KawaiiTrap69 on Jan 12, 2021, 6:53:05 PM
It's very early for April fools... So when do the real patch notes come out?
Woow ! Amazing!
No Freezing Pulse buff :(
Awesome! Cant wait for Diablo 4 so I dont have to worry if a build that I put countless hours and currency into will be functional the next league.

People want to play builds they enjoy or try other builds that look fun. If you need to nerf a playstyle that is breaking the game but nerf it to be par with other builds and still functional then ok yeah people will whine but get over it.

But when you nerf builds to the point that they are not functional or struggle to do high tear maps with good to mirror tier gear. E spect people to be "disapointed" (absolute under statement), to the point they do t want to play anymore.

For my self, maybe not others, I prefer heist to be taken out at this point because the amount nut of time for such little reward is just not worth it. Again for me...

Allot of these nerfs that break builds to the point that it made the countless hours of effort to make it work or to the point that its top tier and you are proud of your accomplishment... just to have it be slowly destroyed or in the blink of an eye... non existant.... makes the trust between the player community and the company(GGG) disheartening. For instance I dont trust you.... and it makes me bot want to put hours into a new character because I know it will be unusable the next

I play standard and league if I have something g to gain from the league. I would be more willing to play league if I could make a build, be proud of it, enjoy it, and continue to ay on it the point to perfect it as much as possible if I knew I could.

The reality is, after 3 months... there is a pretty high chance you will nerf it to the point that there is no reason to play it.

Let's say I like to play toxic rain... I put countless hours into investment of making it great with crafting, exp, pushing delve to figure out the weakness, etc... etc... and you forced me to play minions.. (I dont like this playstyle). For this arguement, let's say u buffed minions and nerfed toxic rain... I would not play that league cause I despise minion builds because it's boring to me. But. Now I cant play a build that i enjoy and love. Therefore, I'm forced to do something I dont like to do and let's say the league looks cool and I have something to gain. I'm going to hate the whole experience.

I could obviously go on... I want the game to stay hard. Which adding harvest will make it easier..... I'm simply saying... nerf the op builds to where they are on par... not struggle or where they cannot be used any longer.
the ballista totem thing... do we get +2 extra totems from skill levels or are the extra totems we normally get now spread out?
GGG ed contagion is the past 6 leagues good and now all you do is nerf it like this this was really bad choice you guys made here you guys nerf every build that are good for 2 leagues and still this are not even nerfed like most skills that was this strong
I am curious about new Battlemage passive. Does it add the same type of damage as the weapon to spells? Will it add chaos damage if weapon has added chaos damage mod?
Also, new Trinity support is screaming "Use me with elemental hit".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info