Content Update 3.13.0 -- Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

Im going to see on Youtube, what the Streamers saying about this.

It will be very funny to see/hear:
- Everythingis fine, Best Balance ever .. and so on ...

Like after ascendancy change ...
- Reasonable changes, Decent ...

I would do the same : Just pay some Streamers, who say everything OK.

This paid ... i meen independent streamers ...

HAHAHA
League Mechanic looks fucking amazing, Expansion looks quite cool aswell, but the patchnotes are extremly disappointing and boring...
Last edited by Destiny_PoE on Jan 12, 2021, 6:13:22 PM
You guys suck. Keep nurfing the strong parts of the game, us non RMT and streamers love not being able to be up to par with the end game.
LETS GOOOO hyped. My minions will still destroy everything you got. So lets gooooooooo
Utterly disappointing patchnotes again. What a waste of your own content/creation to have so many "to weak to even consider" skillgems in your game. Severe letdown, in line with the ascendancies changes.

Good content updates, horrible on both ascendancies + skillgems is the bottomline here.

The lack of redesign/balance on so many skillgems that are in desperate need of attention is the biggest letdown here.

Maybe next time? Let's hope so!
IGN: IamMookz | elitemodeldotcom | 27.11.2013 CHN | r>=0
LETS GOOOO hyped. My minions will still destroy everything you got. So lets gooooooooo
Is this an out of season April Fools joke?
"
Infinal wrote:
Summary of the Spectremancer nerfs:

•20% decreased damage from Ascendancy nerfs (assuming four allocated lesser Ascendancy points, as should be the case for all real builds).
On an average 420% -> 400% increased minion damage Necromancer this comes out to a simple multiplier of 500/520 = 96.15%.
•Spectres are 4 levels lower (76 -> 72) at maximum gem level. Assuming the gem level progression remains the same past 20 (1 additional level per gem level), that equals a DPS multiplier of a whopping 82.42%.
•Assuming Syndicate Operatives, which I ran in Heist, they can no longer Spell Echo Support their knives, so we'll take the next best thing in terms of DPS (Predator or Awakened Elemental Focus, about the same for my build): 1.75/(0.9*2*1.7) = 57.19%.

Summary of the Spectremancer buffs:

https://web.poecdn.com/necromancerbuffs.png

We combine the nerfs with the buffs for an effective before-after multiplier of... *drumroll* 45.32% of pre-Ritual DPS. A little less than half of what it was.
Good job, George.

Seriously stfu with necromancer and minions. It's an OP and BROKEN playstyle.
The investment and effort required, for its reward and effectiveness, is absolutely insane.

Minions and Necromancer is still OP. Shut, up.
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
"
mogessa wrote:
Im going to see on Youtube, what the Streamers saying about this.

It will be very funny to see/hear:
- Everythingis fine, Best Balance ever .. and so on ...

Like after ascendancy change ...
- Reasonable changes, Decent ...

I would do the same : Just pay some Streamers, who say everything OK.

This paid ... i meen independent streamers ...

HAHAHA

this..
Bored!
Still no love for Animated Weapon with duration refresh on Enduring Bond Passive?

Seriously?

In a new FIGHT up to 10 Bosses atlas?

Way to drop the ball GGG!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info