[3.14] Odif's Old Obsolete Skel Mage Guide, New one is in a new thread

Would this armor do a to of damage and make all the reduced elemental resist nodes useless i mean if they bypass elemental resist when they have eshield??

Fleshcrafter, Necromancer Silks
"
evilmindcz wrote:
Current state of my version of the build...

What was your process to craft the chest armor? I'm considering trying to make something similar.

"
evilmindcz wrote:
Yeah, i'm testing it now - it gives like 2k ES, and on some spores i'm over 8k ES. I think i'll get Torrent Reclamation to test it aswell, its massive HP loss, but huge offensive buff and it actually might help with some ES recovery too (i have more on ring aswell now., accidentaly)

EDIT: looks like damagewise is Darkness Enthroned actually slightly better, with 2 good eyes, plus it still has at least some hp

Yeah torrent reclamation looks good, I can't make up my mind between that or darkness enthroned or just a better vise. Gotta see what I can do with the rings depending on which one I get, then I can fit in a dex +1 int +1 skelly amulet.

I think you're right about the es recovery, something like vivinsect + zealots oath + no chaos bypass (usually shavronnes) seems to be common, but not sure that can fit into this build with +2 chests etc. I think even without that combo there's a few other ways to do it (rare rings/jewels?), I haven't looked much farther into it yet.
"
TexanMD wrote:
"
evilmindcz wrote:

What was your process to craft the chest armor? I'm considering trying to make something similar.

Well, you just color it all blue, then Vorici white socket, and then you go to Temple for double corrupt, and hope for the best... :-)
Which is better, commander darkness or bone barrier, for the last ascendancy? Can I use bone armour and bone offering at the same time to keep myself from dying? Thanks.
(Currently on 4625 life, cap resistance without commander darkness, 75/50 attack/spell block after using bone offering, still dies occasionally in red maps tho)
"
evilmindcz wrote:
"
TexanMD wrote:
"
evilmindcz wrote:

Well, you just color it all blue, then Vorici white socket, and then you go to Temple for double corrupt, and hope for the best... :-)

how do you get the 5 or 6 blue sockets on this chest?
Simple chromatic spamming wont do it i guess?^^
can I use specter or any other summon with this build? if so then how do I do it, what skills should I remove in order to add a different summon
Last edited by Oa3s on Feb 20, 2021, 12:31:19 PM
Hi!

Thanks for the build, I was just about givin up on my arc witch when I found this build. So far I kill bosses I never did before (Uber Elder, Sirius, etc).

My question is how shall I apptoach battles where I can't realy on the charges of Vaal Skeletons coz there are no minions to kill and charge the skill? eg.: Sirius last phase.

Also my gear:
Last edited by Necro_Ramone on Feb 20, 2021, 4:22:25 PM
Hiya!

Thank you very much for this guide! I played my first summoner evah (since CB!) and am having a blast.

One change I find to be very nice: I use glacial cascade with cull to trigger EE instead of the brand. It knocks enemies back, which is a huge safety bonus and the culling helps against big bosses. Cold EE also allows for frost bomb to curtail insane regen on some bosses.

Anyway, thanks again and may your map pool never run dry,
SB
May your maps be bountiful, exile
"
Waff_Waff wrote:

how do you get the 5 or 6 blue sockets on this chest?
Simple chromatic spamming wont do it i guess?^^

3 blue master recipe (120 chromes)
then buy non-blue to blue harvest recipe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info