[3.14] Odif's Old Obsolete Skel Mage Guide, New one is in a new thread

Been using only this build so far this league, thanks!

I've tried to keep more of a tanky feel with shield and max block. I go back and forth constantly on whether to keep the zombies and skitter/curse on my rings or not. Pretty easy gaming so far though.

Thank you so much for this build. It is amazing! It feels like the good old necromancer of diablo II.
Last edited by Krischdof on Feb 11, 2021, 5:42:02 PM
"
Meliserad wrote:
Hi Odif. Thank you very much for this build and answering my stupid questions!

I have one blue socket left on a ring. Which gem can you or someone else suggest? Thanks for answers :)

get a portal gem ;)
Finally, 6th try was kinda lucky for me - i think i'll get this as a winner, even if +3 would be better... :-) Just kinda sucks i forgot to divine it.

"
evilmindcz wrote:
Finally, 6th try was kinda lucky for me - i think i'll get this as a winner, even if +3 would be better... :-) Just kinda sucks i forgot to divine it.

Hey there, I liked where you took the build most so I've been following your progression with the items. What's the best way to go about getting 2-3 white sockets on the armor to make up for the difficult colors? I'm currently building up stock to try double corrupting as well.
"
"
evilmindcz wrote:

Hey there, I liked where you took the build most so I've been following your progression with the items. What's the best way to go about getting 2-3 white sockets on the armor to make up for the difficult colors? I'm currently building up stock to try double corrupting as well.

Vorici, I imagine.
"
"
evilmindcz wrote:

It is actually easy, just do 120 chrome recipe for 3 blue, if it doesnt get 4th then randomly use blue+something from harvest, once you have 4 blue then just buy two non-blue to blue, thats like 30-50c. Then Vorici on 6B chest. Or you can just do everything with non-blue to blue.
There is also "random to white" harvest recipe, but its very rare, only saw him once myself, i actually used him on this chest yesterday for 3rd white. Not sure how much it costs, probably 1ex+.
Little tweak - i'm using Blade Blast for EE/curse now. It is a physical spell, so you can turn it for EE sake to any alement you want, with some "to spells" on jewel (i have cold one). And it adds Unnerve, enemies take 10% increased damage!

Probably not for everyone, i mostly use it for bosses, when i really want burst single target dmg - regular packs are melting anyway, even without EE/curse.

EDIT: I'm also using Flamewall as 3rd trigger gem, it actually adds a very little DPS, i just do it for fun... :-) And i have Sanvicta in offhand, so i can play with rampage bonus. I never did it before, and i was kinda worried it might be annoying/dangerous to swap, but actually needs just a quick swap/swap back to activate bonus. Ff map if jouicy enough, or you are in middle of ritual, it charges really quickly. I dont know how to calculate DPS gain here, but damn it looks cool, so i'm keeping it even if its just for show! :-)
Last edited by evilmindcz on Feb 13, 2021, 5:47:04 AM
i bought a 6L Lioneye tonight with 3R 3G

what would be the best way to get it to 5B 1G?
what about Fleshcrafter chest piece?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info