[3.14] Odif's Old Obsolete Skel Mage Guide, New one is in a new thread

"
ImVenge wrote:
my only gripe is that i feel incredibly squishy at the moment, hopeffully as i level some more and pick up some more Life nodes as well as better gear things will pick up.

I felt this way as well as I started out into maps, but it absolutely does feel better as you level, spend those skill points and improve your gear.
Enjoying the feeling of progression here
"
BlackLionXIII wrote:
hello i really like your biuld and i'm playing it, i hope you could suggest me more items for the endgame biuld i see it starting to lack damage when i start hitting sirius or the final boss . Thanks for viewing my comment

There is a section near the end "As you get more currency, what to upgrade".

Also, just last night, I added an option to change the supports on skeleton.
5B/G Skel, Pierce, Echo, Minion Damage, Ele Army, Elemental Focus.

This doubles....DOUBLES single target dps, at the cost of some clear speed...AND AND AND massively reduces the screen covering effect of too many projectiles.
"
7itachi7 wrote:
Hello Odif thanks for the guide, I love how you took time to explain each step of the leveling process for new/returning players, I appreciate it greatly.
I haven't played since Legion and I am going with this build for this league, and as such I am wondering what anointing death attunement to my end game amulet means?
Is that a mechanic I have maybe missed in past few leagues?
Thanks.

In Blight league they added the mechanic to "annoint" your amulet.
Casia the npc lets you do this, you can invite her to your hideout after you do her quest. She randomly appears and gives it to you.

Take 3 oils and an amulet and put it in the annoint window.
It is completely deterministic.

Annointed amulets give you ONE "free" notable from the passive tree.

We annoint Death Attunement, which saves us points from having to path over there.

The 3 oils to get Death Attunement are: Clear, Crimson, Silver.

Wait until you have a valuable ammulet to do this.
No point in putting 50c worth of oils on a 3 c ammulet.
Probably missing something obvious, but the guide says to use Stone and Chaos golems, how are you getting access to the second golem?
"
TheYungStump wrote:
Probably missing something obvious, but the guide says to use Stone and Chaos golems, how are you getting access to the second golem?

Golem commander on skill tree.
I think you've complicated the talent tree a bit too much. You have very little HP from the tree for this jewel, the past ones get the most from jewels at a later stage.

I don't want to suggest here that my version with the staff is better because you did a great job and your topic pushed me in the right direction as the start of the league. But I think it would be worth analyzing some changes that I think can be beneficial for everyone :)
I have maxed resists even chaos resists 4.7k hp 490es max block, I'm only on tier 3 maps but so far so good, my armor was the most expensive at 48c, gloves 20c, and 21 vaal summon skeleton for 8c
gonna do vorici 3 white sockets so I can switch out GMP for elemental focus for bosses.

https://imgur.com/a/oKlcNnr

How can we get 6k life hmmm.

Last edited by exilekami on Jan 19, 2021, 3:36:25 PM
Hi Odif,
your build is very fun and enjoyable. In maps in 2 days. By the way i was very over levelled because of this crazy rituals..so much XP and loots. Got 4 triad grips... I hope +1 spell skill will drop from here.
I am sitting at 77 now and i just switch GMP to Pierce..relaxing for the eyes !!
i have very average gear, a 4R triad grip, no skitterbots, 5L chest only.

I dropped

I was wondering if the corpse fire explosion could be useful for rituals ?
"
exilekami wrote:
I have maxed resists even chaos resists 4.7k hp 490es max block, I'm only on tier 3 maps but so far so good, my armor was the most expensive at 48c, gloves 20c, and 21 vaal summon skeleton for 8c
gonna do vorici 3 white sockets so I can switch out GMP for elemental focus for bosses.

https://imgur.com/a/oKlcNnr

How can we get 6k life hmmm.

That may have been over optimistic on my part.
"
Oxtov wrote:
Hi Odif,
your build is very fun and enjoyable. In maps in 2 days. By the way i was very over levelled because of this crazy rituals..so much XP and loots. Got 4 triad grips... I hope +1 spell skill will drop from here.
I am sitting at 77 now and i just switch GMP to Pierce..relaxing for the eyes !!
i have very average gear, a 4R triad grip, no skitterbots, 5L chest only.

I dropped

I was wondering if the corpse fire explosion could be useful for rituals ?

If you can't afford a +1 all skill gems weapon, then that is ok.

But + gem levels is the best way to scale minion damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info