New Battlemage Possibilities!?

"
oedifamily wrote:
I like the idea meanwhile there are not many synergys in pumping Consecrated Ground I think. Since Trinity is one of the strongest ele-supports, you can really good add it to your play style: Attacks with Element one (fire), spells with Element 2 (Lightning).

I think the meta goal with battlemage could be to find a attack that clears and a spell for ST. (Flickr Strike Oro Flamesurge for example.)

Huh, I have quite a bit of experience with Consecrated Path, it's main problem is doing some bosses and the usual teleporting shenanigans (like teleporting into a VERY bad spot).

Clear speed is strong, even without fist of war. Pulverize and Seismic Cry gives you a ton of area.

Add in the increased area of Fanatism (75%) and we are talking about buffed EQ size ConPath and screen sized Fist of War.
My idea is to spec full melee, dont worry about spells until fanatisism kicks in and then drop a spell like say frost bomb. And melee away. So you basically are melee with added bear instant gigantic frostbombs.
What about shieldcharge that triggers fanta och EE. Wave of conv as a spell? is this a viable setup?

Or does anyone have a better idea for a spell with my shieldcharge setup?
just messing around with in pob battlemage and fanta

The 2x doryani's + EE + wave of conviction seems to be getting the highest output with fireball/freezing pulzes being being close seconds

then

with debeon's dirge + warcry/grey spire/martyr(they're double dipping in sim) + EE being a reasonable close.

feel like theres a way to break discharge too with its 450% damage effectiveness
Last edited by Pemmin on Jan 15, 2021, 5:30:37 PM
The question i have about all this. Would be would herald of fire be able to double buff? you give the spell the damage of your weapon so then would herald add 15% of that physical to the spell on top of the 15% the weapon already gave it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info