During our 3.13.0 Livestream reveal on January 7(PST), Twitch Drops will be enabled! Just link your Path of Exile account with your Twitch account, watch our livestream and you can earn your own Magma Wings!

How to Participate

Just simply link your Path of Exile account to Twitch (see below) and watch the 3.13.0 Livestream at www.twitch.tv/pathofexile, or any Path of Exile stream* this Thursday starting from 11AM (PST) and until the end of our official livestream (2PM (PST)). That's it!

You will get the Magma Wings with 30 minutes of accumulated watch time on any stream streaming Path of Exile during the event. This means that the drop is guaranteed for everyone who has watched any Path of Exile stream for this amount of time. This promotion is available for PC, Xbox One and PS4 accounts.

*If you're planning to stream Path of Exile during our livestream and want to enable Twitch Drops for your viewers, you can do it in your Twitch Creator Dashboard here.

Linking your Path of Exile Account to Twitch

• Step 1) Log into Path of Exile website.
  • Step 2) Click here to check your Twitch Settings.
  • Step 3) Link your Twitch account or click 'update permissions' if you've linked your account previously. Once your account is linked or your permissions have been updated, this page should say 'Your account is eligible to participate in Twitch Drops'.

See you at the livestream at www.twitch.tv/pathofexile in two days!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Yay! Super cool that there's a guaranteed drop this time around :)

Wait, did I actually get first comment? Guess I'll check that off my bucket list
Last edited by Lolcohol on Jan 5, 2021, 3:42:06 PM
Should that be 11am to 2pm?
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Thank you.
NICE
When clicking that link I just get the following message:

"Failed to check for new Twitch entitlements. Please check back later!"

If I rather check the link through:
https://www.pathofexile.com/my-account/connections

It shows my Twitch username, so I guess I'm set? :)
Have same problem,

"Failed to check for new Twitch entitlements. Please check back later!"
DreameryOnline on social

We all get wings at 30m but is there any other loot available?
Seems meh to all get the same. Where's the RNG in that?

We love RNG :)

It's not too late to add random mystery boxes or random loot, similar to how it was done for Exilecon!

Thanks for the free wings offer but, please GGG, enable more random loot.

Last edited by Razzenit on Jan 6, 2021, 12:15:26 PM
cool, already have them.
Last edited by Mustasch on Jan 5, 2021, 3:54:15 PM
I think that is a clever way of avoiding "Zero Drops Gang" from making yet another grand spectacle over nothing. Thanks for doing this for the community at large!
My fanworks thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2868617
My hideout showcase thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3077898

AI "art" isn't art, it's theft.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info