[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

Hey guys. I started the league with this build and man, I am ripping everything. Bought the third Eye of Innocence on the market for 4ex :D I invested about 5.5ex and from this point on I think I will melt the atlas.

Thank you for the awesome build. This league will be amazing because of this fun build.
"
Sytexx1992 wrote:
Hey guys. I started the league with this build and man, I am ripping everything. Bought the third Eye of Innocence on the market for 4ex :D I invested about 5.5ex and from this point on I think I will melt the atlas.

Thank you for the awesome build. This league will be amazing because of this fun build.

Meanwhile i'm waiting for them to drop more frequently and thus lower the price.

hahahaha. Gratz dude! I'm glad you're enjoying it!

In my case I spent 10 levels with Ele Overload still allocated on the tree and was wondering why my damage felt bad on stream. XD

OOPS! Fixed that and bought a Martyr and more than quadrupled my DPS lmao.

I will be streaming again tonight from 12am-3am (Eastern time)..so about 2 hours from now.
As a terrible player. Can you guys recommend a good leveling guide for this class through the acts, or at the very least something that explains who to use skills/play this class. Thank you so much in advance. Wish you all the best.
Hey, I want to say thanks for the great build !
I levelled as you recommended with Spellslinger and it was my fastest 10 acts ever, so it felt very good :)
I didn't get to the self damage part yet, but with less than 2 ex invested it already feels great doing CoC in maps.
Thanks for sharing !
How much crit chance do u need for this build to work ?
I have only 30 crit chance and it does not work
Is there a simple way of crafting the cluster jewels?

Last edited by brunowa on Jan 17, 2021, 3:08:59 AM
"
blackjellyman wrote:
As a terrible player. Can you guys recommend a good leveling guide for this class through the acts, or at the very least something that explains who to use skills/play this class. Thank you so much in advance. Wish you all the best.

I'm not one to walk people through the leveling process but, I can share my notes from doing it:
Spoiler
Spellslinger - Flame Wall - Elemental Focus - Burning Damage BBBR
SS - Wave of Conviction BB
SS - Geddon BRand - Combustion BBB

Power Siphon - Pierce BG
Swap to:
PS - Pierce - Hextouch - Flammability BBBG

Flame Dash - Smoke Mine - Arcane Surge BBG

This was a lot of fun to level with, if you do it this way you take Heart of Flame, Breath of Flames, Holy Fire, and Divine Judgement for extra damage and respecc with the points you get from quests later. Easily took this to maps.

Otherwise, I have some general tips n tricks in the leveling section of the guide for VD Slinger.

"
Hey, I want to say thanks for the great build !
I levelled as you recommended with Spellslinger and it was my fastest 10 acts ever, so it felt very good :)
I didn't get to the self damage part yet, but with less than 2 ex invested it already feels great doing CoC in maps.
Thanks for sharing !

Took me a while to get to act 3 (stopped at every ritual because...reasons...)

But once I got spellslinger going it was a BREEEEZE with Flamewall Slinger.

Glad you're enjoying the build! :D

"
enclaved wrote:
How much crit chance do u need for this build to work ?
I have only 30 crit chance and it does not work

I have 64% crit chance standing in my hideout.

That is before consecrated ground, power charge, or diamond flask.

Also Assassin's Mark on hit via Oskarm or curse on hit ring adds +1.5% base crit vs rares and uniques. I would definitely suggest this until Eye of Innocence+Self damage setup becomes more readily available.

As for your tree, you missed 150% crit chance and endurance charge generation from the staff wheel here:

That should all help a lot!

"
brunowa wrote:
Is there a simple way of crafting the cluster jewels?

Scorched Fossils are probably your best bet.
Last edited by Gryphenprey on Jan 17, 2021, 3:14:32 AM
Hi,

I did not use smoke mine - flame dash combo before. How does this rotation work?
Do you smoke mine - detonate - flame dash? Or do you just use them individually and if so, in what situations?
"
jlo072 wrote:
Hi,

I did not use smoke mine - flame dash combo before. How does this rotation work?
Do you smoke mine - detonate - flame dash? Or do you just use them individually and if so, in what situations?

Smoke Mine -> Detonate (left click :P) -> Flame Dash.
"
Gryphenprey wrote:

In my case I spent 10 levels with Ele Overload still allocated on the tree and was wondering why my damage felt bad on stream. XD

Holy, is this why my dps is garbo? I've swapped back to vd slinger, hopefully unallocating it will fix my dps

EDIT: yup, melting maps rn
Last edited by ploooo on Jan 17, 2021, 9:48:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info