[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

im stuck on the chest upgrade. cant decide between inpulsa and rare chest. did anyone do the switch from inpulsa explosions to rare chest without explosions? ultimatums are pretty dense with monsters. do u miss the explosions there?

asenaths wont be an option, cause i wont be able to handle res + dex. im a stampede gamer, so i already have to regain res and dex from there :p
Last edited by majesthro on May 1, 2021, 10:39:36 AM
Yes, I love the inpulsa explosions and miss them when mapping. I was considering using asenaths gentle touch gloves but i could not justify it over my 450 accuracy, res, life, incursion fire mod gloves because of how big of a dps increase they are.

My plan is to use my rare chest for bossing and inpulsa for mapping (maybe +2 corruption inpulsa later on). Also allows me to have different gem setups, since damage gems are situationally better than fire pen.

Hehehe 6-linked in under 100 fusings...then 3 green bench craft and a harvest non-green to green and things are looking pretty nice...

Illegal?

Edit:

Its too damn easy.
Last edited by SniggidyDiggidy on May 1, 2021, 1:29:11 PM
Hey it seems Conc effect numbers wise is straight up beter than awakened fire pen? Is there a reason to not use it?
"

Hehehe 6-linked in under 100 fusings...then 3 green bench craft and a harvest non-green to green and things are looking pretty nice...

Illegal?

Edit:

Its too damn easy.

how did u go from the above chest to the finished one?
"
majesthro wrote:
"

Illegal?

Edit:

Its too damn easy.

Reforge with caster mod. If no open prefix for craft, reforge keeping suffixes. then suffixes cant be changed metamod, then repeat.
I tried a rare chest and switched back to inpulsa

I have to say that I don't die with inpulsa and I don't die with a rare chest, but the extra dps from impulsa with the explosions feels really nice in ultimatum. In combination with HH pretty much unkillable.
"
Waemiwi wrote:
I tried a rare chest and switched back to inpulsa

I have to say that I don't die with inpulsa and I don't die with a rare chest, but the extra dps from impulsa with the explosions feels really nice in ultimatum. In combination with HH pretty much unkillable.

Yep, that is why I am only using rare with bossing. Extra attack crit helps so i dont have to rely on diamond flask uptime during long boss fights.

Very nice corruption, need to get me one of those.
Last edited by SniggidyDiggidy on May 1, 2021, 2:28:06 PM
"
Hey it seems Conc effect numbers wise is straight up beter than awakened fire pen? Is there a reason to not use it?

Yes, it simply feels worse because of the AOE loss. Specifically on cyclone. Less AOE=less reach=feelsbadman. Also less AOE on VD and the corpse explosions. Less AOE on corpse explosions means less likely to overlap and hit single target. The AOE on them is already kinda small so it just makes it even worse.
"
"
majesthro wrote:
"

Illegal?

Edit:

Its too damn easy.

Reforge with caster mod. If no open prefix for craft, reforge keeping suffixes. then suffixes cant be changed metamod, then repeat.

so the offering mod was jsut lucky?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info