[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

Hey love the build btw!

Just wanted to ask a question. If you were to use an explody body armour what would you swap the medium cluster with cremator with?

Sorry if this was answered in the guide.

Thanks in advance!
If someone had a bit of free time, if you could browse through my character "imboringIcyclone." First time really doing a volatile dead build so just wanting to get input on what all I may be missing other than watchers eye and some jewels i believe.
"
youngtomlin wrote:
Hey love the build btw!

Just wanted to ask a question. If you were to use an explody body armour what would you swap the medium cluster with cremator with?

Thanks in advance!

If you're using Inpulsa or Asenath's (everything gets exploded, basically) then I'd swap to cooked alive.

If using conditional from the chest, stick with cremator for corpse removal.
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
anommander wrote:
Hey thanks for the guide. How big budget I would need to be able to comfortable run red maps and red ultimatums with this? It looks so fun.

ES on Hit Watcher's Eye - 9ex or so
Glorious Vanity - 2ex
Cinderswallow - 1.5-2ex

Those are the big ones for making the build feel good. Next level stuff would be:

GG Chest or Inpulsa - 6ex -> infinity and beyond
Overlord Megalomaniac for Fortify - 8ex+

Martyr will carry for forever and is cheap.
Required Uniques are also dirt cheap.
Rest is what you want to put into it.

Build functions on a low budget but I wouldn't expect it to *feel* good on low budgets in red maps.

I just got myself started on it this league after having 34ex drop in my lap from a Ritual. Haha.

If you have like, 50ex, I'd say it'd be easy to get this into red maps and start roflstomping easily.

15ex to feel good under most circumstances.

Less than 1ex to start from nothing.

Thanks for answer. Decided to respec my occultist into it so far really shitty gear but enjoying it tremoundously. Deffo gotta save up for Watcher Eye.

and some other required gems ;)

Thanks for this build mate.

"
Bompy wrote:
If someone had a bit of free time, if you could browse through my character "imboringIcyclone." First time really doing a volatile dead build so just wanting to get input on what all I may be missing other than watchers eye and some jewels i believe.

Not sure if you need both Sunspite and the Replica Reckless Defence so maybe try and get better boots? Correct me if I am wrong though. Then I would 100% save up for a ES on hit watcher's eye it's very strong.
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
"
youngtomlin wrote:
Hey love the build btw!

Thanks in advance!

If you're using Inpulsa or Asenath's (everything gets exploded, basically) then I'd swap to cooked alive.

If using conditional from the chest, stick with cremator for corpse removal.

Thanks so much for the quick response!
"
youngtomlin wrote:
"
Bompy wrote:

Not sure if you need both Sunspite and the Replica Reckless Defence so maybe try and get better boots? Correct me if I am wrong though. Then I would 100% save up for a ES on hit watcher's eye it's very strong.

I should have mentioned that as well :P It is on the list for the weekend purchase haha thanks!

Is there anything I can do to add additional Curse to this in a relatively safe manner? Got it from a lucky harvest.
nvm
Last edited by TheChosenOne_ on Apr 30, 2021, 10:34:27 PM
Is there a way to farm for the Replica Duskdawn? Or is it just a random drop in Heist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info