[3.20] Gryph's Burning Witch - CoC Volatile Dead Necromancer - Burn Yourself Through the Atlas!

Hey Gryph I took the sovereign mana nodes and still only have 8
Mana left over when running my aura. Is their another place I could find
More. Gear? Thanks
Is 45 mana too low or good enough? If I get an enlighten 3, and lvl 20 precision would I be able to fit all 4 auras? Cant afford lvl 4 for a while. That probably isn't the most optimal auras or that's okay to have those auras?

Last edited by TheChosenOne_ on May 1, 2021, 1:42:55 AM
Hi,
I am trying this build but dying a lot at T11+ maps ... can you look at my gear and help ?
"
chaoticwon wrote:
Is there a way to farm for the Replica Duskdawn? Or is it just a random drop in Heist?

Drops in the blueprints that drop Replica Uniques.

"
Whisperedn7x wrote:
Hey Gryph I took the sovereign mana nodes and still only have 8
Mana left over when running my aura. Is their another place I could find
More. Gear? Thanks

I am in a similar boat with mana reservation. My solution was to use Deafening Essence of Laothing on a Helmet for 5% mana reserve. Can also be gotten as a Redeemer influence suffix.

"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
Is 45 mana too low or good enough? If I get an enlighten 3, and lvl 20 precision would I be able to fit all 4 auras? Cant afford lvl 4 for a while. That probably isn't the most optimal auras or that's okay to have those auras?

I have 40 mana and it's enough. Similar to above, you can always get some reservation on helmet slot, enchant, or maybe use conqueror's efficiency jewel.

"
HELLERcz wrote:
Hi,
I am trying this build but dying a lot at T11+ maps ... can you look at my gear and help ?

The biggest upgrade you can make right now is to get the ES on hit watcher's eye. This will let your ES actually work for you to boost your overall eHP.

"
DylanCk wrote:

Is there anything I can do to add additional Curse to this in a relatively safe manner? Got it from a lucky harvest.

Not without losing the life roll. But you can use "Suffixes Cannot be Changed" (2ex craft) and reforge with caster mod for extra curse. But you'd lose the life. IMO NOT WORTH IT ON THIS PIECE.

Hey guys, I've leveled the build starting yesterday and I'm now level 90.
I have not done Uber Lab or even Kitava yet. KEKW! been leveling in Delve bc it's fun. I am running as Petrified Blood+Low Life. So far it's been great!

Here's a peak at my setup:
Spoiler

I will be doing a pretty thorough overhaul of the guide in the coming days as I develop my Ultimatum Burning Witch more. If there's something you'd like to see or w/e, let me know here!

Thanks!
Last edited by Gryphenprey on May 1, 2021, 2:48:56 AM
I played a bit with your POB and removed Spell Cascade - this boost your damage by around 30% - Is it still good to use Spell Cascade?

I did some research - this is probably good for volatile dead + desecrate corpses
Last edited by von_Thurgau on May 1, 2021, 5:57:34 AM
how did you go about crafting that chest? or did it show up in trade? that thing is absurd.
Gryph weird question I just bought the Replica Duskdawn Male Staff switching form Martyr on innocence. My DPS went down like 6000 it's still that much better than MoI?
"
Whisperedn7x wrote:
Gryph weird question I just bought the Replica Duskdawn Male Staff switching form Martyr on innocence. My DPS went down like 6000 it's still that much better than MoI?

check this:
PoB checkboxes ticked according to new weapon?
swapped increased critical strike gem for conc effect?
did u get over the atkspeed breakpoint without having 14% cdr (12.12 or sth)?
"
Whisperedn7x wrote:

If you're talking about in-game dps tooltip, that's normal and totally not accurate...
you have to check PoB as majesthro said...

EDIT: also, i checked your char, if you have more than 500 total mana (which i'm pretty sure you do), put precision on unset ring and move discipline to the enlighten link, this way you'll save more mana...
Last edited by SeuMedo on May 1, 2021, 9:39:48 AM
Ready for battle!

Is there much difference between Spell Cascade and Awakened? I could for now pass it on and get better armor. XD

In other builds I have put up to 2 Awakened (they cost a lot, 10ex now) ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info