[3.15]💥Dang's Infernal Trinity Palm Raider 💥 Explosions W/O Massive cost.🔨Crafting Section🔨

Spoiler
"
Libbyt wrote:
"
DemiSandal wrote:
https://pastebin.com/GfbWkmRU

Can anyone help me out, my damage is complete trash and survivability is low due to 4.3k hp.

It actually doesn't seem so bad, i have 4.2k hp myself atm(just started to go red tier maps tho, but it's still goes smooth af). But there's some things you can do:

-Dexterity\Damage
One of the reason why you have lack of damage is lack of dexterity
1)I see you have Fluid Motion which is quite good as cheap alternative, but good Brutal Restraint can give potentially more dex and damage(through %increased dex nodes and nodes like % phys as extra cold) and some cool QoL things as Onslaught on kill and Blind on hit.
2)Try to spam Deafening Essence of Sorrow on your belt until you get decent result. You'll get another chunk of dex (+50-55)
3)Get boot enchant with ele pen for damage
4)Get Ancestral Protector and Vaal Ancestral Warchief. It's not necessary to use them while clearing, but it's huge dps boost on boss fights. I see you still have one free socket in helmet. Use at least one of these totems

-Flasks
1)You need to grab unique flasks. They will give you big chunk of damage and some defense. Use Taste of Hate and Atziri's Promise instead of Mana flask(do you really have problems with mana?) and silver flask.
1.5) (Optional) Also next option maybe not very good, but you can try to use Rotgut instead of usual Quicksilver Flask. Cause it'll actually gives you more movespeed than usual flask and Onslaught with really long duration(consumes all Frenzy charges tho, but since we're playing Raider you'll get it back fast). Downside in this case will be the fact that you'll have only one non-unique Flask, and therefore there will be no immune to curse flask which can be problematic
2)Try to play with Life flask that give you instant recovery. Despite the fact that it gives you less health it seems much more useful when you take sudden near one-shot hits

-Tree:
1) You can save one passive point by moving all your cluster tree from the socket near Point Blank, to the one near Acrobatics.(these small evasion nodes in a way don't really matters that much) And judging by how you changed your pathing on tree you can try to grab Vaal Pact. It gives you much more recovery while you fighting. Ofc it's not for everyone, some people prefer to regen outside of fight, but i grabbed it and feels completely fine for me now.
2)IMO i don't think that Medium Cluster for Curses is really worth it. It doesn't give you too much damage, and blind...i think you can find another source of blind. I think it's better to spend these points somewhere else. For example getting socket for another Inspired Learning which gives you some dex in a way.

Also i'm not sure why, but you PoB shows that you have Dread Banner. Did you grab it for reducing accuracy to enemies? If yes then...i actually like this idea haven't thought about that:) Might try to use that as well cause i have 25% unreserved mana

Anyway here's my pob atm if you're interested: https://pastebin.com/ZbFvDdQX (If there's an error in PoB just open link and copypaste all the text from there manually)
In 95lvl i'm planning to grab Cold Conduction-Overshock Medium Cluster and some simple rare jewel. I got Ele Focus as one of my links for now but it's cause i'm still trying to recolor one blue to red, so i can change Ele Focus to Melee Phys

Thanks for the insight.
Yes dread banner to reduce enemies accuracy.
It seem that you have 367% increased in damage from dual wielding while i only have 206% increased damage. I didn't know that hollow palm count as dual wield.
Also i put 25 trinity stack instead of 50 i am missing 25% more ele dmg on the pob.

I will prob grab taste of hate and atziri promise and get a warchief. Also slap on a brutal restraint will prob push me to 1.1-1.2k dex (but im poor atm).

Thank for posting ur pob, it all make sense now.
Last edited by DemiSandal on Jan 28, 2021, 6:10:32 PM
I just hit mapping - Feels really weird. The pieces of equipment needed are really hard to acquire. The resistances and health are garbage at the moment, I just slapped a replica HH on her to make her a capable mapper for now.

Is "Fuel The Fight" still required if we already take the mana leech node in the assassin region?
"
Ammoconda wrote:
I just hit mapping - Feels really weird. The pieces of equipment needed are really hard to acquire. The resistances and health are garbage at the moment, I just slapped a replica HH on her to make her a capable mapper for now.

Is "Fuel The Fight" still required if we already take the mana leech node in the assassin region?

The belt prices have skyrocketed, yes. But everything else is pretty easy to get with some Harvest crafting. Which pieces are you missing?

I've been wondering about that same thing regarding Fuel the Fight though.
great build! currently demolishing stuff. But to have even more dps, would it be better to setup rage support + berserk? I dont mind cast immorortal call myself in tight situations since this is already a 1 button build. This would free up berserk and it would had a ton of damage. Wadaya think?
"
therealkami wrote:
"
Ammoconda wrote:
I just hit mapping

I've been wondering about that same thing regarding Fuel the Fight though.

I think Dang has taken mind drinker there so that inspired learning is within range of four notables. I only have one inspired learning and have been running with only fuel the fight only (no mind drinker) and it seems fine.
What gear enhancements should I be shooting for to improve single target? It isn't "bad", I am just starting to notice it on A4 conquerors.

Level 92, 2x Inspired Learning, 9 passive cluster w/ Fuel the Fight and Martial Momentum.

Brutal Restraint: 5% physical as extra cold, 20 dex, 8% onslaught on kill, 20% increased effect non-curse auras, 5% blind on hit.

My only thoughts are:
Gem quality
Awakened Gems
Dex belt (seems to be hard to acquire)
Dex on rings (both)
Better BR rolls, but thats the best I got after 10 divines so far

Finished my GG Chest - I lose a little bit of damage, but gain 400 life, perma blind, ton of phys mitigation cos of syngery from Taste of Hate + 76% cold res, and finally, about 50 more dex over wildwrap.

EDIT: I know it's missing 1 dex, but I need to unlock the craft to spam it to perfection :D
Last edited by Archernick on Jan 29, 2021, 12:45:41 PM
"
Archernick wrote:

Finished my GG Chest - I lose a little bit of damage, but gain 400 life, perma blind, ton of phys mitigation cos of syngery from Taste of Hate + 76% cold res, and finally, about 50 more dex over wildwrap.

EDIT: I know it's missing 1 dex, but I need to unlock the craft to spam it to perfection :D

Nice, I might try and craft something at some point too.
Is melee Phys support a good idea though? It wouldn't scale the explode portion would it?
"
Carlovski wrote:
"
Archernick wrote:

Nice, I might try and craft something at some point too.
Is melee Phys support a good idea though? It wouldn't scale the explode portion would it?

It actually works out as more damage due to chance to intimidate on Awakened Melee Physical. That boosts both melee/explosion. You can test it in PoB - try it with Melee Physical + Intim, then Ele Focus without Intim (unless you have another source).
Spoiler
It actually works out as more damage due to chance to intimidate on Awakened Melee Physical. That boosts both melee/explosion. You can test it in PoB - try it with Melee Physical + Intim, then Ele Focus without Intim (unless you have another source).

Archernick, the 6% of the health of the target will not be scaled with Melee Physical Support, the reason why this isn't calculated on PoB is because there is no monster life table to acess. It would require a LARGE amount to store that much monster data. Elemental Focus scales this portion of it.
https://twitch.tv/and_Dang

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info