[3.15]💥Dang's Infernal Trinity Palm Raider 💥 Explosions W/O Massive cost.🔨Crafting Section🔨

Hi Guys,

Im here looking for a change since all I have played until now is Cyclone.
This looks cool and I want to give it a try but I do have a question.
On the main post you claim to have 94% evade yet when ive checked your POB from the main post too it only says 58% could you tell me where is the missing 36% ?

Also what bout split personality ? Is it not worth anymore ?
Also I have had a go in you POB and looks like the avatar of the chace does sacrifice some damage but that would be something around 8% difference but the perma onsaught and defences and movement it provides might be something to look at.
That was with previous gear from last League. Also blind wasn't checked in that PoB but we are sitting at 80% evade right now since we get better flasks.
https://twitch.tv/and_Dang
"
And_Dang wrote:
That was with previous gear from last League. Also blind wasn't checked in that PoB but we are sitting at 80% evade right now since we get better flasks.

Right now I see that. So indeed I was missing something :)
Thanks for the reply.
What about the split personalities ?
Or is it due to trinity support that you are not using them since you are not longer needed to take a looong trip around the tree for the avatar of flame?
Would it still be worth using them in any case ?

And also, would using a Divergent Cast when damage taken would be viable?
This way you are able to level up immortal call a bit more, which means more deffences.
Last edited by DzonyEu on Jan 30, 2021, 7:42:44 PM
Started playing the build.
It's much better than the scuffed version I played last build. Somehow feels 'Tankier' than the kaoms + divine flesh build I was playing earlier in league and much faster. Still need a few more levels to pop in the second insspired learning.

Current gear

Right ring is a bit of a placeholder, need to sort out a curse ring.
Onslaught ring is new and fancy - just crafted it. Needs a bit of finishing off.
Belt needs work/replacing too. Tried harvest crafting on the life rather than just benchcraft and didn't hit very well.

Not using an aspect yet, would either need more levels for mana reservation or get a different helm enchant.

Been able to throw a bit more currency at the crafting (i.e the ring) as I hit the Tornado shot +1 projectile enchanct on my Fractal Thoughts, which is worth a ton.

Not really sure why some people have been complaining about single target, either they have unrealistic expectations, or are just doing something wrong.

"
Carlovski wrote:

Not really sure why some people have been complaining about single target, either they have unrealistic expectations, or are just doing something wrong.

I had asked on page 8 for recommendations for single target. Like I said, it was not "bad" but it wasn't what I was taking away from the OP's build and experiences.

Well last night, I played the 6 link lottery for profit and won. That money allowed me to buy a synth belt and redo my rings and manage to balance resists (by far the hardest part I'm finding). I went from 396k HO tooltip to 561k. It wasn't bad before, but now it's just silly.

I think the damage added by a good belt is underemphasized for this build (just my opinion) and the cost can be pretty prohibitive if you are a shitty crafter like me.

I still need to get awakened gems and unscrew my terrible BR rolls. I gotta imagine this thing is gonna get nutty.

Edit: Forgot to add. I did A4 Sirus last night prior to the upgrade and walked through it. I had resigned myself to failing it but the movement speed of the build and the fact phase 3 circling beams didn't appear to cause their bleed (ailment immunity from ascendancy?, usually I need a corrupted blood jewel) really eased up the pressure on the attention span and meant I could get to him fast after a teleport. Was a nice surprise.
Last edited by LordJagon on Jan 31, 2021, 9:53:53 AM
"
LordJagon wrote:
"
Carlovski wrote:

I had asked on page 8 for recommendations for single target. Like I said, it was not "bad" but it wasn't what I was taking away from the OP's build and experiences.

Well last night, I played the 6 link lottery for profit and won. That money allowed me to buy a synth belt and redo my rings and manage to balance resists (by far the hardest part I'm finding). I went from 396k HO tooltip to 561k. It wasn't bad before, but now it's just silly.

I think the damage added by a good belt is underemphasized for this build (just my opinion) and the cost can be pretty prohibitive if you are a shitty crafter like me.

I still need to get awakened gems and unscrew my terrible BR rolls. I gotta imagine this thing is gonna get nutty.

Edit: Forgot to add. I did A4 Sirus last night prior to the upgrade and walked through it. I had resigned myself to failing it but the movement speed of the build and the fact phase 3 circling beams didn't appear to cause their bleed (ailment immunity from ascendancy?, usually I need a corrupted blood jewel) really eased up the pressure on the attention span and meant I could get to him fast after a teleport. Was a nice surprise.

Belt is a pretty big source of dex, yeah. Shame the bases have got quite expensive. Cyclopean coil might be a good compromise, though no resists which is tough on a hollow palm build. And raider doesn't need the immunity bonuses.

On the belt front, although a high lvl one is ideal, especially for the T1 else damage roll, a low ilvl one could be 90% as good and is normally a fair bit cheaper. Plus has the advantage you can harvest craft it with groves from low tier maps.

Did a bit more crafting.
Made this that is great for life, but lacks resists.

Then rerolled prefixes on my other belt into

Which is a bit easier to equip.

Both need Aug attack crafts but I'm struggling to find them.
And made a ring, which rolled almost ideal for me - I'm easily cold capped with the other ring, chest and the cold res I get from timeless jewel. Saved me a good 10 ex at least!

I might try and put chaos res on at least one piece. Hunter snakes might not insta gib me then.

How tanky is this versus the hollow palm ice crash raider build?

Also, do you switch out the inspired learning jewels for bossing?
Total pleb question, but how good, if any, is the "Infernal Blow Debuff deals an additional 5% of Damage per Charge" helm enchant for us?
Looking mainly for ST purpose.
I love the build, the single target does feel a little bad vs some of the later bosses, any recommendations on where to upgrade next?

https://pastebin.com/zzZrh8Jj is what im currently at

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info