[3.15]💥Dang's Infernal Trinity Palm Raider 💥 Explosions W/O Massive cost.🔨Crafting Section🔨

Looking into this build. There seems to be something wrong with the trade API. Only 2 Anomalous Infernal Blow gems are listed in Ritual, costing 8 Ex each. The other two alternate qualities have 50+ listings each. As far as I'm aware, alternate qualities are not weighted at all, so this makes no sense to me. Even in standard, by showing offline listings as well, only 10 of these gems are listed. That doesn't seem possible.
I'm suspecting the trade API isn't picking up all listings currently.
Hey everyone!

I was actually working on the same project myself for my next upgrade for my chest piece I was in the process of making the video for it and ended up missing the 2/3 roll and hit %dex effectively bricking the suffixes.

Anomalous Infernal Blow is weighted very low I'll make a video about it tomorrow. There is a weight for each gem and I think it has a weight of only 20, not only that its quality bonus doesn't seem that relevant to players that aren't familiar with the skill, which means people will take the more familiar option most of the time.

I'm glad to see everyone enjoying the build! Working on getting content uploaded for it on my YouTube Channel. I'll be streaming on Twitch, Thursday, January 28th, my usual time is 2 pm. I am also working on my next build as well.😅
https://twitch.tv/and_Dang
I see. I was under the assumption that alternate qualities didnt have weight, but doublechecking what you said with PoeDB actually confirmed that the Anomalous IB we want has much lower weight than the other two.
Guess I'll be watching the price of that gem and hoping it goes down to a more affordable level - can't justify spending that many exalts on a pure QoL upgrade.

Either way, thanks a lot for the build. IB is one of my favorite skills on a conceptual level, but trying to make a competent character with it has been somewhat challenging. I've built it with Oni-Goroshi, Brutus' Lead Sprinkler and various other concepts, with varying success; the BLS version was best overall. The new league had me itching to try a Raider again and this version looks very promising on paper. Levelling a character currently, we'll see how it goes.

Want to thank Oneiroid for this marvelous build!

Needless to say mapping is a blast and
first time I killed a8 Sirus with -60 chaos resistance haha
Thoughts on Aspect of the Cat vs Aspect of the Spider? I wonder if the DPS difference is that big?
Is it pretty easy to get the Wildwraps to off colors if you are just starting the league?

I saw the prices of a 6L wildwrap - without colors is only 1 ex but the price for one with the right colors is over 6.

What would I use in the interm while I farm seeds to get the off coloring done?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Last edited by yongsoo on Jan 27, 2021, 1:13:55 PM
Spoiler
Thoughts on Aspect of the Cat vs Aspect of the Spider? I wonder if the DPS difference is that big?

If you're a PoB Warrior I'd recommend Aspect of the Spider. I've covered this a few times on my stream but looking at the aspects there is only 1 that is actually bad for us, crab. Avian gets us 10% chance to deal double damage and Movement speed, Spider is highest DPS on PoB, and Cat is the most survivability. I chose to go for the survivability option since my damage was already insane against every boss.

Spoiler
Is it pretty easy to get the Wildwraps to off colors if you are just starting the league?

I saw the prices of a 6L wildwrap - without colors is only 1 ex but the price for one with the right colors is over 6.

Thanks

Off coloring your Wildwrap will still be the hardest part of the build to get. However, its not necessarily build enabling to get all 6 sockets. You can do 90% of content with 3R 1G 2B which is only about 467 average attempts with Chromatic Orbs on your Wildwrap. Then eventually doing the Harvest craft to get them into the correct colors would be the way to go. I've been doing a service on Stream where if you are in chat and I have a Grove with socket coloring options I'll do it for you free of charge, simply because I want people to experience the full potential of the build.
https://twitch.tv/and_Dang
"
yongsoo wrote:

Thanks

It was pretty easy with harvest. It only took me 2 harvests to get my wildwrap colored properly and I got a little bit unlucky. I just used a tabula and ran low tier maps in haewark and lex prox until I got the garden to proc.
https://pastebin.com/GfbWkmRU

Can anyone help me out, my damage is complete trash and survivability is low due to 4.3k hp.
Hi!
First of all, thank you so much for this build! Wanted to play Raider for a quite long time and i also like Hollow Palm. Add to that fact that i never tried HH or Inspired Learning before. So overall this might be one of the most fun builds(if not the most) i've ever played!

I got one question about your build tho: Is there any reason behind choosing Elemental Focus over Melee Physical Damage Support? I mean technically it's the same damage but Melee phys got no drawbacks. And more than that, when it comes to Awakened versions, Melee phys gives much more damage because of chance to Intimidate on hit. Also Melee phys bring more options to build, like taking source of shock from Medium Cluster Jewel (Cold Conduction).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info