[3.15]💥Dang's Infernal Trinity Palm Raider 💥 Explosions W/O Massive cost.🔨Crafting Section🔨

I started playing this build a few days ago, absolutely loving it! I did not however like Infernal Blow, it felt a bit clunky to me. I've been using Tectonic Slam which has felt incredible. I swapped the Multistrike for a Fist of War support. I know it's not ideal, but it has been working great.

I think my problem with Infernal Blow might have been fixed when I picked up a melee range node on the tree, but I haven't gone back to try it since then. You started talking about Infernal Blow in your video but didn't finish your thought, curious what you think. Thanks for the sweet build!
Last edited by eatitcold on Jan 25, 2021, 4:14:29 PM
This jewel helps to get much better melee strike range and improve clear speed.

Hey,

Do you have a suggestion for pantheons? Build is crushing so far
"
Monkeyface wrote:
This jewel helps to get much better melee strike range and improve clear speed.

Might try that tonight.

I've been using the Anomalus Infernal Blow with a lvl 4 Enchance and the screenwide explosions are really satisfying while mapping. I just swap back in the WED gem for the harder bosses.
Hi,

Does this build scale well into endgame?
Like, if we invest in it, can it clear everything?

How is single target?

Thanks, might try to start this build tomorrow :)
zzz
Hey dude, thanks for the guide. You did a really good job on putting this together. I have a couple of questions though.

First of all why Trinity over Elemental Pen? It seem too clunky for me but could be missing something important.

And the second question is about single target. It seems like the build is lacking it despite really good numbers in PoB and my really good gear. Can you elaborate how to improve single target?

Oh and actually i have third question: how do you summon both totems? To me it just doesn't work but i just use Flesh and Stone instead of Warchief for that sweet evasion and stuff.
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ
You can have both totems up if you use vaal warchief with protector. Could have both normal totems up if you use a unset ring and put herald of ash in it, so you can link multi totem support with the totems!

Also Trinity seems to be up all the time for me not clunky at all.
How is single target on this build vs Sirus? my hits are tiny damage even with protector on nearby. I think I have more dex than the POB provided too. damage should be there but its not. it clears maps and non-endgame bosses quite fast though.

I do a swap between my inspired learning and martial artistry for Sirus/Shaper/UElder.
Last edited by Cryogeni on Jan 26, 2021, 10:00:44 PM
I phase through Sirus A6 and A7 quickly, attempting to get watchstones to fight him A8. The thing is, you just cannot hold down RClick as it will not proc your multistrikes and you'll lose DPS that way. My PoB shows lower damage than what Dang was able to do though, so I think he's doing it easily.

This build is a complete monster - I've taken down Awakening 9 Sirus and Maven several times and mapping is a breeze.

In fact, this build is *perfect* for multi-boss fights because you just let them surround you and then blow them all up. It's hilarious in the Maven intermission phases because you can cleave so much damage onto her.

Also good tip with the jewel @Monkeyface - it helps with bossing. I ditched my Inspired Learnings to test it out, and I'll definitely either just use it, or swap it in for pinnacle boss fights.

In the short-term, I want to fix/improve my rings+belt with harvest. Slam Ele dmg to Attacks on Belt (only outcome), then craft %dmg. Rings just need to remove fire and craft Ele dmg to Attacks too, and reroll the life for higher tiers.

This is my next crafting project to replace the Wildwrap. Waiting for influence slam to try and hit "Nearby Enemies are Blinded" and/or "+1 to Support Gems". Phys dmg taken as cold would also work since it syngergies with our Taste of Hate. Just need to anull the evasion and then wait for blue T4 beasts. Even with crafted Dex it puts me at higher than Wildwrap, which is crazy.
Last edited by Archernick on Jan 27, 2021, 5:20:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info