[3.15]💥Dang's Infernal Trinity Palm Raider 💥 Explosions W/O Massive cost.🔨Crafting Section🔨

Spoiler
You mention getting onslaught elsewhere rather than choosing that ascendancy, but I don't see where we pick it up?

Blind is listed as a defensive layer, but I can't for the life of me figure out how you are blinding anything.

These are on an abyss jewel, as the easiest option, onslaught is a Caster mod, reforge with Caster mod on searching eye jewel until you get both, I'm not home right now to post it. But you can also roll either of them on your Brutal restraint.
https://twitch.tv/and_Dang
I saw one of your videos yesterday and was eager to dive in. So I rolled a new toon and was struggling wicked bad as I was trying to level. Every time I had One With Nothing socketed and my weapons removed I couldn't kill anything.

It wasn't until I gave it another shot this morning that my brain actually turned on and I realized that unencumbered requires your glove slot to be empty too.

Once I stopped derping, the build took off. I just went straight to Infernal Blow in my tabby and started zooming. Only trouble I've had since then was trying to kill Innocence after he was corrupted by a tormented spirit. Had to remake that instance, because he was invincible.

Overall the build levels like a dream.

One thing I do highly recommend is making sure that you either have Tribal Fury annointed on your amulet or you run Ancestral Call. It just does not feel good to play without it. I'm guessing this is due to the tiny attack range of unarmed. This is completely fixed with AC linked, allowing you to zoom zoom.

Only level 46 at the moment. Probably won't be able to play again till tomorrow, but I'm looking forward to getting this thing to maps.
John 3:16
Mana seems to be a bit of an issue, constantly having to use the mana flask every other group killed. What's the fix for this? A specific node?
Mind drinker fixed it for me. Also had Fuel the Fight on a cluster jewel but that wasn't necessary so I respecced. Mana flasks before that though.
Spoiler
One thing I do highly recommend is making sure that you either have Tribal Fury annointed on your amulet or you run Ancestral Call. It just does not feel good to play without it. I'm guessing this is due to the tiny attack range of unarmed. This is completely fixed with AC linked, allowing you to zoom zoom

Yup! This is in part of the guide. But its very easy to glance over. Consecrated path for leveling is what I usually recommend since you just 1 shot everything and glide to endgame so you're just looking for a movement/attack skill.
Spoiler
Mana seems to be a bit of an issue, constantly having to use the mana flask every other group killed. What's the fix for this? A specific node?

Spoiler
Mind drinker fixed it for me. Also had Fuel the Fight on a cluster jewel but that wasn't necessary so I respecced. Mana flasks before that though.

Yup! Mind Drinker fixes any mana problems you'd encounter.
First of all, thank you so much for this build - it's been doing wonders! I'm still currently using a tabula but what are your suggestions on what to use in terms of links before getting the 4R2B? Hoping for some updates on the build soon!
Yo dude! ty for work! ^_-
I 93lvl now with x2 Inspired learning..
I destrOOOy ALL MAP... But i have problem with sustain dmg on boss (Sir a5, hight guards etc), if i dont have stack with Inspred jewel and flask done.. i feel sh1ty)
How u fix this problem on u?
I have only 2mil DPS on PoB.. but gear its good..
My PoB https://pastebin.com/znimCxnx.
TY for responsive <3
I found Herald of Ash helped balance my cold damage with my fire damage, so I could still proc trinity on bosses. I happened to have extra inc. aura effect and cold damage on gear, so my min cold damage was higher than my max fire damage. However, it's got the downside of taking up a slot for a totem and reserving more mana to where it's barely comfortable, but PoB shows that it's an extra 10% and it helps clear stragglers when mapping, so I'm considering getting it on an unset ring or affix longer term.
Last edited by Abider on Jan 24, 2021, 6:19:08 PM
Why are you levelling so many Multistrike gems?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info