[3.15] Elemental Hit Ballista Totem Hiero | Budget Friendly | League Start to Endgame

"
bartpio wrote:
Theory crafting question.

Is cooked alive working on totems ?

Passive states : Enemies ignited by you have -10 fire resistance.

"You" is very incosistant in POE. Sometimes it works on totems and sometimes it does not.

Another question: Can we ignite from frenzy ? We cant deal any damage ...

At 3.10 when I tested(cooked alive) it definetely worked with totems. I dont remember exactly but I think I tested against the bear of the side quest on act 2. Things change with patches so you should try to be 100% sure.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2844110
Last edited by kikeuy on Feb 8, 2021, 9:24:33 PM
"
Vei wrote:

To bartpio: The above is also for you if you go for the Cluster Jewel :)

Thx. Will do that. In 1 level :)

For now i rolled my Lethal pride to have Intimidate :)

Checked on Elder. Vulnerable to Fire is there, so it works.
Last edited by bartpio on Feb 9, 2021, 3:18:05 AM
Hi,

I think this will be the last update on the Frostferno based build. I don't think i will put more time and exalts into improving it. There is still a little room to go forward : double corrupted bow and +1 frenzy charge on level 100.

I hope it shows how much you can push this build while keeping it's spirit (Frostferno/Quill Rain/Kaom's heart combo).

One thing - i sacrificed some life for DPS as i believe in Kill first and survive option :)

Some numbers for DPS Lovers:

Sirius DPS: 4.54 Milion per totem with everything active (snipers mark incative - with it a little bit more), . 619% Crit Multi. Hit chance: 100%.

Non-sirius DPS: 8.31 Milion per totem.

I will let you count the total numbers :)

"

So I am confused. Can I do all content with ~5 ex or not?
"
bartpio wrote:
Hi,

I think this will be the last update on the Frostferno based build. I don't think i will put more time and exalts into improving it. There is still a little room to go forward : double corrupted bow and +1 frenzy charge on level 100.

I hope it shows how much you can push this build while keeping it's spirit (Frostferno/Quill Rain/Kaom's heart combo).

One thing - i sacrificed some life for DPS as i believe in Kill first and survive option :)

Some numbers for DPS Lovers:

Sirius DPS: 4.54 Milion per totem with everything active (snipers mark incative - with it a little bit more), . 619% Crit Multi. Hit chance: 100%.

Non-sirius DPS: 8.31 Milion per totem.

I will let you count the total numbers :)

"

Thank you so much for sharing your upgrade progress! Very happy to see you bring the build to such great heights while keeping it's spirit! :)

And thanks for confirming Cooked Alive works for Totems. I did a test for "Enemies Ignited by you" using the new unique Blackflame Amethyst Ring released in 3.13 and also got a positive result.

Base on your test and mine, it would seem that "Enemies Ignited by you" works for totems which would mean Cinderswallow Flask is actually useful to us(And when Cinderswallow is in effect the enemies will burn in green flames which can be used as another confirmation).

Cheers

"
KatKira wrote:

You can do T16 maps with 2.5ex, but you cannot do all content with ~5ex.
My 3.15 take/update to Lunasicc187's OneShotKill Elemental Hit Hierophant Guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3005581
"
Vei wrote:

"
KatKira wrote:

With non corrupted frostferno, non corrupted kaoms, jewels without corruptions, gems on level 20/20 no awakened gems + all basic items from the build (1-20c each) i did in the first 7 days of the league all content except:

Maven, Uber Elder, Aul, Maven last encounter (Cortex + others), T16 100% delirious map, Simulacrum.

I believe that first 3 are doable. However with 5 ex budget you will not do simulacrum and t16 100% Delirious. And probably the Cortex/others Maven will also be a problem.

One thing - you need to know all boss mechanics very well. If you don't know them then 5 ex is not enough. 50 ex might not be enough either :)
"
bartpio wrote:
"
Vei wrote:

"
KatKira wrote:

With non corrupted frostferno, non corrupted kaoms, jewels without corruptions, gems on level 20/20 no awakened gems + all basic items from the build (1-20c each) i did in the first 7 days of the league all content except:

Maven, Uber Elder, Aul, Maven last encounter (Cortex + others), T16 100% delirious map, Simulacrum.

I believe that first 3 are doable. However with 5 ex budget you will not do simulacrum and t16 100% Delirious. And probably the Cortex/others Maven will also be a problem.

One thing - you need to know all boss mechanics very well. If you don't know them then 5 ex is not enough. 50 ex might not be enough either :)

Thanks for the 100% Perfect Explanation :)
My 3.15 take/update to Lunasicc187's OneShotKill Elemental Hit Hierophant Guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3005581
With 20ex you can do all content, just running in circles(except maven, but doable with luck, I mean without knowing mechanics), just check that your damage is above 2.5kk+ per totem.
Sirus a9 is ezps, just place totems and run around, no action needed. Same for invitations.
"
KatKira wrote:

I don't know what's "all content" but I'm doing sirus a8 (not deathless, but maybe because I'm lazy and I don't move that much) without any problem in 4-5 mins
So far I've invested around 6ex (buy cheap things on trade and upgrade on the go with harvest as I learn)
Belt, rings, gloves, quiver, boots are all self crafted/upgraded (quiver 20c, Boots with+2 5c, gloves less than 10c, rings 10 and 20c)
The most expensive thing i bought was the corrupted blood combat focus 3ex)the rest is time invested on Harvest/Atlas Farming
And still working on improvements, have like 20 HeatShiver to upgrade and corrupt for a better +2 helm

Now I'm doing T16 like nothing, did several A6's, A8's, the 4 Breach Lords and 4 Elder Guardians (Uncharted Realms) this buid is Insane!

Have a question
Currently i'm using this boots (+2Pierce)

But I have this ones that I'm still crafting.. (sadly couldn't hit +2 yet)
But kinda don't want to mess more with them.. i could keep suffixes and reroll prefixes.. but i'm not sure...if is really worth..

I can't find in PoB a difference in Dps between the two...
Need some advice would you guys recommend to switch to the latter , although is only +1?
How much of a QoL/DPS loss this is ?

Last edited by D3m0n0 on Feb 10, 2021, 9:44:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info