[3.15] Elemental Hit Ballista Totem Hiero | Budget Friendly | League Start to Endgame

"
Vei wrote:
This is such an incredibly well written and detailed guide! Thank you so much for taking the time to write out all these, it will benefit the people looking to craft the helm greatly!

I have linked your post in the pinned announcement so people can refer to it easily in the future. :)

Cheers

Thanks Vei! Glad to contribute to the guide. Enjoying the build and league a ton!
"
Vague_Density wrote:
Thanks Vei! Glad to contribute to the guide. Enjoying the build and league a ton!

Great to hear!

Have Fun with your Upgraded Firepower, no more needing to Sacrifice more Frostferno! ;)

Cheers

My 3.15 take/update to Lunasicc187's OneShotKill Elemental Hit Hierophant Guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3005581
[]
Last edited by kaliXL on Sep 11, 2021, 5:15:57 PM
Well, 36 achievements in another league. I never got my double corruption on the Frostferno (17 tries) but oh well.

I doubt I am going for 40.

GL on the rest of your 3.15 journey.
I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
I am interested in this build, but just have a question:

If we have both combat focus jewels in the tree, why do we need to take avatar of fire? Wouldnt the jewels also render the 'cold to fire' effect of Frostferno useless?

With the two jewels, I imagine the totems are only shooting out fire so there is nothing to covert to fire?

"
Teka49 wrote:
I am interested in this build, but just have a question:

If we have both combat focus jewels in the tree, why do we need to take avatar of fire? Wouldnt the jewels also render the 'cold to fire' effect of Frostferno useless?

With the two jewels, I imagine the totems are only shooting out fire so there is nothing to covert to fire?

AoF Converts 50% of DPS from Physical / Cold / Lightning to Fire Damage which increases your DPS. The jewels just make sure you cannot cast Cold or Lightning.

With AoF
Spoiler

Without AoF
Spoiler
Last edited by Ahewaz on Sep 27, 2021, 12:33:23 PM
thanks for all your work man sad to see that you won't update this guide anymore but if you have a time enough hope you can give us some update just only for POB and some little notes i think that's enough for all people here in 3.16 <3
"
Dassort wrote:
thanks for all your work man sad to see that you won't update this guide anymore but if you have a time enough hope you can give us some update just only for POB and some little notes i think that's enough for all people here in 3.16 <3

TLDR: "Go Armor and Iron Reflexes". I've been fumbling with the PoB and also Ghazzy's version on this build too, ofc waiting for patch notes and PoB to be updated too. We already have a few Armor items and Armor nodes + Endurance Charges, can convert the remaining Evasion stats to Armor with Iron Reflexes. Switch Grace for Determination.

Problem will be sustain and spell dmg, so will need to see what Life Regen options are available and if spell suppression is accessible. But 50+% Phys Dmg Reduction is easily achievable. Just my "speculation" for now.

Edit: There is also talk of hybrid Armour/EV and using Elusive.
Last edited by Akavuuh on Oct 13, 2021, 10:43:14 PM
I guess the easiest way to build this is to follow the guide then when you reach yellow maps go to Poe-ninja and stalk some insane guy there. Always loved totembuilds so will try this out for Scourge!

If I'm correct, not that many things have changed as nerfs for this build right?
Last edited by YaBwoiFelix on Oct 15, 2021, 4:31:20 AM
I did not see any nerfs so far.

I always convert my evasion to armour. I have for the last 6 leagues. As I can get 36/40 or better, I do not see any issues. In fact, the defences might even be better.

I am still going to play the build like I normally do unless something else is announced next week.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info