[3.15] Elemental Hit Ballista Totem Hiero | Budget Friendly | League Start to Endgame

Yeah not really nerfs the mastery thing might save us about 3 skill points so no diff . @ahewaz what's your preferred way to get frostferno early ? i think buying cards might be best
"
Yeah not really nerfs the mastery thing might save us about 3 skill points so no diff . @ahewaz what's your preferred way to get frostferno early ? i think buying cards might be best

Not sure what you mean by buying cards.

I follow the same path for the first weekend.

Once I have the Temple Locus of Corruption -

I will,
Buy the prophecy - Buy the Estuary Map - Buy Heatshiver.

Run the map - get the Frostferno & try my luck in the temple.

After that, it depends on the market, sometimes following the above can be cheaper if you get lucky in the temple. I did not have any luck in this league after 17 attempts (2 single corruptions - 2 white sockets - rest either poofed or bricked)

Remember rule 1 - Always have a backup Frostferno.

I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
Yeah i was thinking of something else with the cards ignore me . Thats a good plan i dont like those odds but thats how it goes i guess
"
Ahewaz wrote:
"

I will,

After that, it depends on the market, sometimes following the above can be cheaper if you get lucky in the temple. I did not have any luck in this league after 17 attempts (2 single corruptions - 2 white sockets - rest either poofed or bricked)

do you buy low item level heat slivers for this or just any?
"
"
Ahewaz wrote:
"

I will,

do you buy low item level heat slivers for this or just any?

If I have the currency, I do, especially for the double corruption. For single corruption, I just buy the cheapest Heatshiver or Frostferno.
Last edited by Ahewaz on Oct 16, 2021, 10:18:58 AM
That brings up another question I had the last time I tried farming one myself. Is there a best way to go about farming the lower level hat yourself, or are you pretty much screwed once you out level the target mob level? (I believe they stop dropping loot once you are so far above them in level right?)
"
Apostolos wrote:
That brings up another question I had the last time I tried farming one myself. Is there a best way to go about farming the lower level hat yourself, or are you pretty much screwed once you out level the target mob level? (I believe they stop dropping loot once you are so far above them in level right?)

They never stop dropping. You can go to any area and hope they drop, you can farm a level 30 area for example & if you get lucky, it will drop regardless of your level. Most do not do it because it is all RNG.

The only time levels matter is for currency & divination cards.

Cool build...

I'm playing it now. Level 90, mapping is good.

However, I feel like I am really lacking boss DPS. Any suggestions for what I can do to improve? I know I can upgrade some stats on my gear but it starts to get major expensive from here.

Is there anything I am missing for boss DPS? I can take down Shaper Guardians and Conquerors, albeit long fights because my DPS is low. Can't kill Sirus though, he destroys me.

My POB: https://pastebin.com/YLN3LrXQ

My Gear:

"
brunowa wrote:
Cool build...

I'm playing it now. Level 90, mapping is good.

However, I feel like I am really lacking boss DPS. Any suggestions for what I can do to improve? I know I can upgrade some stats on my gear but it starts to get major expensive from here...

Vei posted in the original post under "31.2 Possible Modifications"

Switch Combustion Support/Elemental Damage with Attack Support -> Barrage Support (would need a white socket for easy swap).

Believe the best 4 gems for bossing are:
-Elemental Hit
-Ballista Totem Support
-Awakened/Non-Awakened Fire Penetration Support
-Barrage Support
Last edited by Akavuuh on Oct 18, 2021, 2:19:57 AM
I really dislike the barrage method. I tried it once and it just did not seem to work very well at all.
PoB says it was an extremely high amount more damage, but it did not seem to work.

Your gear looks pretty decent, +6 frostferno and all. Like you said, big upgrades are just more expensive. Sirus is a lot about learning the fight, and he kinda sucks for totems imo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info