[3.15] Elemental Hit Ballista Totem Hiero | Budget Friendly | League Start to Endgame

Hi again Vei, some update from me.

These are currently my gears:

So my new glove unfortunately doesn't have any attack speed, so I had to make it up with a precision watcher's eye.
Boots are awesome cause I can reforge keep pre later for some resistance.
The Opal Ring boosts my damage a lot, currently at 56k4 in HO, but mana may become an issue cause right now my unreserved mana is only 96. When I get some more resistance for the boots I will probably buy a new ring and craft mana cost on it.
Some difficulties I have encountered:
-I have 5k6 life atm, and sometimes I even got one-shot by runic monster offscreen, scary.
-I noticed bosses have some kind of shield, when the projectiles hit it they kind of bounce back, so it takes a while to kill them. Is this normal? I have not noticed this last league.

Otherwise, build is great.
I will let you know if I had any more update.
Thanks for the build. :)
"

So my new glove unfortunately doesn't have any attack speed, so I had to make it up with a precision watcher's eye.

If you wanna know a secret tip, you can find temple mod gloves with fire res or lightning res and their respective dps mod, and then use harvest to change the resistance to cold. This changes the respective dps mod as well.
These gloves were initially lightning res

"

-I noticed bosses have some kind of shield, when the projectiles hit it they kind of bounce back, so it takes a while to kill them. Is this normal? I have not noticed this last league.

This sounds like you're using sniper's mark which makes your projectiles go crazy when hitting an enemy affected by snipers mark.

Second Frostferno double corrupt failed! +2 Curse, +2 Warcry doesn't do anything for me.

I'm feeling slow now, haven't reconfigured a Puhuarte Gloves yet, nor have I gotten a better quiver/amulet. I'm debating if I should keep doing Frostferno corrupts or buy a single implicit Helm, it's so pricey
"
Beverice wrote:
"

If you wanna know a secret tip, you can find temple mod gloves with fire res or lightning res and their respective dps mod, and then use harvest to change the resistance to cold. This changes the respective dps mod as well.
These gloves were initially lightning res

Thanks for the tip! Found a Fire Glove I'm happy with, gonna swap it over into Cold
When deciding for a helm enchant (for the Blizzard Crown), I looked at the dps numbers and Sniper's Mark was slightly better than the rest.

For example on my character when I replace a +2 Frostferno with a crafted Blizzard Crown,
EH 40% Dmg enchant is 9.1% more,
EH Attack speed enchant is 9.3% more and
Sniper's Mark enchant is 10.7% more.

Would you go for either of the EH enchants since the damage boost is always applied or Sniper's Mark since damage matter mostly for bosses in which we probably have mark active almost always anyway?

Love the build so far. Lacking a bit Int since I'm running a Xoph's Blood so I'm trying to find a nice ring with int and chaos res + other good stuff on it.
Hi, first of all thanks for the guide!

Second, it maybe a dumb question but I have to ask, cause I'm not sure.

In the ascendancy the nodes 4a & 4b,

The node 4a grants 8% increased maximum mana and 20% increased mana regeneration rate.

But continuing the 4b you can get Arcane Blessing which gives 50% increased effect of Arcane surge on you and You can Gain Arcane surge when the totems hit an enemy, as Arcane surge gives us 30% increased mana regeneration rate and 10% spell damage (with an increased 50% effect of the node and a 10% from the 4b node)

Wouldn't it be better than taking the 4a?

Thanks again for the guide!
"
Hi, first of all thanks for the guide!

Second, it maybe a dumb question but I have to ask, cause I'm not sure.

In the ascendancy the nodes 4a & 4b,

The node 4a grants 8% increased maximum mana and 20% increased mana regeneration rate.

But continuing the 4b you can get Arcane Blessing which gives 50% increased effect of Arcane surge on you and You can Gain Arcane surge when the totems hit an enemy, as Arcane surge gives us 30% increased mana regeneration rate and 10% spell damage (with an increased 50% effect of the node and a 10% from the 4b node)

Wouldn't it be better than taking the 4a?

Thanks again for the guide!

The simple answer is that our totems use Attacks, so we don't get Arcane Surge since it only triggers on Spells from totems :)

Also, you would get 50% increased mana regen instead of 40% and 8% max mana.
"
Hey0cean wrote:
Save up some money. Get the +2 frostferno from market and keep gearing other parts of the character.
And when you have some spare currency try to double corrupt. At least it's the way i did it.

How does the +2 Frostferno feel against Sirus A8 and Elder/Shaper Guardians? I don't have a corrupted yet (RIP two temples) but I'm hesitant on splurging the ~6-8 ex for the +2
"
Vague_Density wrote:
"
Hey0cean wrote:
Save up some money. Get the +2 frostferno from market and keep gearing other parts of the character.
And when you have some spare currency try to double corrupt. At least it's the way i did it.

How does the +2 Frostferno feel against Sirus A8 and Elder/Shaper Guardians? I don't have a corrupted yet (RIP two temples) but I'm hesitant on splurging the ~6-8 ex for the +2

Feels good. Just place totems near the boss (if you have Point Blank on the tree which i'd recommend if you dont) and run around.

███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░

YOOOO Third Double Corrupt attempt! It's not the +4 but it's massive :D
(I Vorici crafted white sockets to freely swap Barrage/Fire Pen/EleFocus/etc)

Haven't taken Point Blank, how does it do with clearing? I assume we're fine right?
Last edited by Vague_Density on Aug 5, 2021, 4:22:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info