[3.15] Elemental Hit Ballista Totem Hiero | Budget Friendly | League Start to Endgame

ty!
Hey,

Made this build
The boss damage is ok, but at tier 12 maps it already struggles.
What to improve?
"
Jst_1994 wrote:
Hey,

Made this build
The boss damage is ok, but at tier 12 maps it already struggles.
What to improve?

I am surprised with those items you have problem with Tier 12 maps but after I mouseover your items and checked your character, I saw where the problem is.

1) I see you are using Awakened Melee Physical Damage Support in your Frostferno Helm. This build don't do Melee Physical Damage, we do Ranged Fire Damage. This Gem is useless for this build. The correct gem to use in place of it should be Elemental Damage with Attacks Support(Either Awaken or Non Awaken version)

You are basically running on a "3 gem" Elemental Hit setup at the moment.

2) Where is your Quiver? I checked your char, your char is not using any quiver in off hand(Nothing equipped). Buy a Skirmish Unique Quiver(Refer to 10. Budget Equipment Details) to use for now, upgrade it to a good rare one later(Refer to 11. Mid-Tier Equipment Details) for the info on what affixes to find on a rare quiver.

The above 2 are the key reasons Tier 12 maps are giving you problems.

Other issues

3) I see 2 x Cast on Critical Strike Support on your glove. There's no benefit to using 2 of that. You can replace one of them with Greater Multiple Projectiles Support instead so it's easier to aim.

4) The Vaal Grace Gem(Level 2) don't need to be limited in it's gem level, in fact at the current level 2, you can't actually cast/use it because it's level requirement is lower than Cast When Damage Taken's Trigger Level. I suggest getting a high level (i.e. Level 15+) Vaal Grace straight away to make things easier.

Since we are talking about Gem levels, just to want highlight that there are some gems we don't want them to be at Max levels and these are:

- Cast when Damage Taken(CWDT) at Level 10
- Immortal Call(IC) at Level 12
- Precision at Level 1

The Other Gems we use should be at as high level as possible.

Also note that when playing we should always have these 3 Aura Gems activated, namely:

- Grace
- Precision
- Summon Skitterbot

I hope the above helps.

Regards
My 3.15 take/update to Lunasicc187's OneShotKill Elemental Hit Hierophant Guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3005581
Wow,

tyvm!!!!

Will check into it and get the build better :)
"
Jst_1994 wrote:
Wow,

tyvm!!!!

Will check into it and get the build better :)

please update us after making some changes
hi, played this build in 3.6 and i'm back in 3.14

i have now

and i hesitate for the second curse with

do i use

or

???

thx
Last edited by Djarkan_ on Jul 4, 2021, 10:11:15 PM
"
Djarkan_ wrote:
hi, played this build in 3.6 and i'm back in 3.14

i have now

and i hesitate for the second curse with

do i use

or

???

thx

Hi there,

Thanks for trying out the build again. :)

With regards to which curse to use as the second one, it's basically between:

A) One more Button to Press + Manual Aiming of Curse but gives higher DPS against Bosses(Sniper's Mark)

Versus

B) One less Button to Press with "Auto" Aiming but lesser DPS against Bosses and requires some extra source of Intelligence(Which you have so no issue here) on your equipment(Elemental Weakness)

I would say choose the one that:

- works best for your personal playstyle preferences
- what content(Bossing versus Mapping) you want to engage mostly

or if the above 2 are not factors for consideration, then the higher DPS(Sniper's Mark) option would make most sense.

Cheers
My 3.15 take/update to Lunasicc187's OneShotKill Elemental Hit Hierophant Guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3005581
Hello all,

after all the time, I decided to visit the build in the forum again :-)

Congratz to Vei for the nice updates and further developement to my original guide. You did some very nice improvements over the time! And I see you almost got 350k views on the guide, exellent!

I just had a look at some gear slots and I feel nowadays with all the imfluenced stuff it might be better for min-maxing purpose to use a good 6-link bow and get rid of the frostferno.

Disclaimer: the gear suggested you see in PoB is expansive. but I always like to min-max my builds...

I created a quick pastebin and I edited Vei´s gear with some new items:
- bow
- gloves
- helmet
- amulet
- boots
- watcher´s eye
- new flask setup

(The PoB-link requires the Community Fork of PoB)

55+ million Sirus DPS // 6750 Life // capped resists, 66% chaos resist // 66% evade chance + vaal grace // added some nice life and mana gained on hit with frenzy // some other stuff ->> read more in the "Notes" in PoB

https://pastebin.com/RX4qzQyR

Cheers
C U all in 3.15
Last edited by Lunasicc187 on Jul 7, 2021, 5:19:15 PM
"
Lunasicc187 wrote:
Hello all,

Congratz to Vei for the nice updates and further developement to my original guide. You did some very nice improvements over the time! And I see you almost got 350k views on the guide, exellent!

I just had a look at some gear slots and I feel nowadays with all the imfluenced stuff it might be better for min-maxing purpose to use a good 6-link bow and get rid of the frostferno.

Disclaimer: the gear suggested you see in PoB is expansive. but I always like to min-max my builds...

- bow
- gloves
- helmet
- amulet
- boots
- watcher´s eye
- new flask setup

55+ million Sirus DPS // 6750 Life // capped resists, 66% chaos resist // 66% evade chance + vaal grace // added some nice life and mana gained on hit with frenzy // some other stuff ->> read more in the "Notes" in PoB

Cheers
C U all in 3.15

Hi Lunasicc187, long time no type. I hope life is well.

I am still playing this build that you started & Vei continued. An interesting spin of the original. No Frostferno. I guess I will have to see how the league goes. I might try to craft a bow. I have not created one in a long time.

Spoiler

I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
"
Lunasicc187 wrote:
Hello all,

- bow
- gloves
- helmet
- amulet
- boots
- watcher´s eye
- new flask setup

Cheers
C U all in 3.15

Nicely done, this definitely give people something to chase to for min maxing this build.

One fine suggestion imo is to use awakened ele focus on 6L (replacing combustion), then we link combustion to frenzy to apply ignite.

Btw, how does it feel mapping with barrage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info