The Heist Flashback Event Highlights

I have a highlight - throwing 500 fuses on my armour and not getting a 6L , thus quitting the event :D
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
I just riped my lvl 76 witch :((

But this wont stop me on my way for demigods!!!
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Last edited by unlucky_child on Dec 22, 2020, 10:29:43 PM
Steel's RNG as disgusting as ever. . .
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
innervation wrote:
That Havoc clip made me lol.
What was that even, detonate corpses?

It sounded like Volatile Flameblood to me. Just couldn't see it with everything else on screen, but it can certainly be heard lmao... guess thats why you should play with sound on
nice two week event btw...
"
Marxone wrote:
I have a highlight - throwing 500 fuses on my armour and not getting a 6L , thus quitting the event :D

I have a highlight - Getting 7 characters eligable for rewards and winning nothing , thus quitting the event and reminding my self not to spend much time grinding for pixels ! Merry christmas , hope that 2021 will be less RNG related.
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
"
Czpiot wrote:
^ I think Bameth kill him :D

It was definitely Bameth, Shifting Darkness with Vaal Detonate Dead. The Metamorph dies and Bameth is created - see O:25 second. If there was no proof video I wouldn't have understood that either xD.
"
cjbLazin wrote:
"
Marxone wrote:

I have a highlight - Getting 7 characters eligable for rewards and winning nothing , thus quitting the event and reminding my self not to spend much time grinding for pixels ! Merry christmas , hope that 2021 will be less RNG related.

Funny how people feel entitled to winning just because they put time into something. Thats how rng works.
Delve and mayhem should be extended, not this last shit ...
My highlight:

I had a decent 6 socket chest drop so i figured i'd try to replace my current 5 socket (5L) with a new 6 socket 5 link.

I had about 75 fusings, so very possible to get it, but my last attempt at 6 linking a chest piece (in Heist league) ended when I ran out of fusings after about 1800 attempts, so, yeah, RNG is RNG...

Anyway:
I got a SIX LINK on the 3rd attampt, 72 fusings left.
WOOT!
I don't even stream :-))

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info