[3.16] General's Cry Blade Flurry Build | Berserker | Scourge | Path of Exile 3.16

here is my champion still in progress but doing very good damage and tanky also fucking fast .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLViNlrLDIA
Why do we take RATTLING BELLOW cluster? We dont exert attacks
Mathils actual cat
"
HDTanel wrote:
Why do we take RATTLING BELLOW cluster? We dont exert attacks

Skills activated by General's Cry count as exerted
Levelling this build rn, in tier like 9-10 maps but i feel really squishy and the damage isnt that great yet, what should i do to fix it?

Heres my gear currently:
Last edited by burdd on Apr 22, 2021, 5:19:35 AM
"
burdd wrote:
Levelling this build rn, in tier like 9-10 maps but i feel really squishy and the damage isnt that great yet, what should i do to fix it?

Heres my gear currently:

Switch to Deidbellow from Abyssus. You won't be able to handle that much incoming DPS with that set up, especially on levelling.

Last edited by wie2323 on Apr 23, 2021, 12:21:40 AM
Hi there,

I'm a bit stuck for the moment with the build. Don't know what to aim for next in order to scale up the damage and more important the tankiness.
To be honest, I'm still lost in term of "mechanic" of the build.
Here is the current POB https://pastebin.com/XPj3P8w1

For me the next steps are:

1. Cluster Jewels
2. Aiming for more APS on BF (but I don't know how to do so)
3. Hitting that Fortify prefix on boots in order to get back infused channeling setup for Cyclone.

Any idea? :)
Last edited by LokiVsHeimdall on Apr 24, 2021, 12:34:02 AM
Sooo maybe stupid question but I am unable to use blade flurry when connected with general's cry. Any idea why?
You can't use triggered skills
Oh crap now I get it blade flurry is totally different skill than that spinning :D So i need to set up attacking skill to create corpses and then use general's cry to evaporate stuff around.
Hi,

How is thei build tankines? I only play HC so want to know if its viable, also how will champion or jugg compare to zerker in dps and tankiness

Ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info