PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

[3.15] Curse by Walking Cursebot | 9 Curses with x3-5 Curse Effectivness | Occultist

"
holyshnikeze wrote:
hi there! building this right now to play with a buddy, who would be dps, is this able to handle duo play?

This specific version is not suited for duo play, if you wanna play duo you would need more resistances and energy shield. You could achieve this by either getting resistances on the cluster jewels and your rares and skilling into the mana reservation nodes on the tree to be able to run a
discipline Aura, this should get you to around 2300-2500 ES which is not that much so i would recommend specing out of some of the curse clusters for more ES on the tree. Another way to achieve this is socket 2 curses in your gloves and ditch the Heretic's Veil for a reduced reservation Helmet and skill into mana reservation nodes this would allow you to run the Purity Auras and Discipline together with ES nodes on the tree you would get around 3000-3500 ES that way.

"
and for the gems in the armor you dont have to link right? even with the enhance?

Generally speaking you dont need it to be linked at all if you wanna use enhance though you need to have it linked for it to work, but enhance is purely minmaxing and not really important, as you can see most of the qualities of the curses in the chest arent that relevant.
well crap thats disappointing lol but i mean if the curses are going to be really effective, i wouldnt need to be that tanky right all things considered?

one mroe question, i dont see a ammy annoint so would i be able to do like charisma or something to help get atleast vaal discipline going?
Last edited by holyshnikeze on Apr 28, 2021, 4:15:38 PM
"
holyshnikeze wrote:
well crap thats disappointing lol but i mean if the curses are going to be really effective, i wouldnt need to be that tanky right all things considered?

one mroe question, i dont see a ammy annoint so would i be able to do like charisma or something to help get atleast vaal discipline going?

You neeed an aurabot on you PT in order to play this build, so there is no point in reserving discipline. You need an aura bot + an MF as a carry.

If u really want to play duo, go with an aurabot and MF, and leave the curse bot for when you have a 3 person PT
Last edited by EsqueletoㆍAvulso on Apr 28, 2021, 5:19:51 PM
"
holyshnikeze wrote:

If you only go for curse effect you will end with about 1800 ES, most likely you also wont have maxed resistances but it is possible with enough res on the cluster jewels. So with no additional defensive layers you will only have 1800ES, 75% All Res, Temporal Chains and Enfeeble(both with 4-5 Curse effect) , if you go for a more defensive option you will end with 3500ES, 80% All Res, Temporal Chains and Enfeeble (both with 3-3.5 Curse effect). The first setup on its own has way to little survivability to make it through a T16 Rare Map, the second setup does allows you to map normally at a decent pace but you will get to some Rare mobs with some Auras or Phys as extra ele damage mods that can really wreck you aswell as some bosses like the Shaper Guardians that will decemate you. I am currently playing a 2person version of this build (mainly just to level) and even with 4000ES and x3 Curses a Minotaur or Hydra can oneshot you quite easily if you fail to focus them down fast enough.

"

As we already take every curse node that benefits us you can use the Annoint for any need that comes up, it might be Mana reservation or for me currently i am using it to allocate "Utmost Swiftness" to free up a suffix on my shield for extra Resistances.

what would you say is the best way to pick? the bow version or the sword version?
"
dipperdyr wrote:
what would you say is the best way to pick? the bow version or the sword version?

The Bow version will have slightly worse outcomes for the curses in the Doedres Skin aswell as Assassin's Mark because we do not have the "15% increased Effect of your Curses" anymore that was on our shield however we exchange that power for a really significant boost to Elemental Weakness/Despair,Enfeeble and Temporal Chains. The Enfeeble and Temporal Chains buffs arent that relevant as the effect of monsters deminishes proportionally but its still nice to get a few extra percentages the real difference lies in the boost to the base of Elemental Weakness through the extra level but especially through the quality resulting in a total of 25% additional Elemental Resistance Reduction on Sirus (that means 75% for non bosses) which makes it the stronger version however its significantly harder to gear for and also significantly more expensive.
Why not use Atziri's Reflection Golden Buckler as a shield?
"
henrique73 wrote:
Why not use Atziri's Reflection Golden Buckler as a shield?

Because its very expensive and doesnt allow for other mods like Resistances or Attributes to be on there if needed, if you have one and the rest of your gear/cluster jewels already give you the Attributes and Resistances you need/want go for it the extra 5% Curse Effect are certainly nice and it frees up a suffix slot on our flasks
Hi,
1st of all, thank You for Your guide and the effort.
I personaly have been playing cursebot for the last 3 leagues.
In 3.14 I've been looking for some new guides and am prety sure that I found Yours few weeks ago and have built my character from my previous experience and scaled it further using information from Your guide as well.

Hope You don't mind me posting my video guide here. It is my 1st video in english that I've ever made, but I think it came out well and might help plenty of ppl with starting the cursebot from scratch.

Video guide: https://youtu.be/fbov_lCrDHU
Leveling, mid-tier and end-game PoB is in the description.

Hope You all like it.
Last edited by jaksna on May 14, 2021, 5:50:47 PM
"
jaksna wrote:
Hi,
1st of all, thank You for Your guide and the effort.
I personaly have been playing cursebot for the last 3 leagues.
In 3.14 I've been looking for some new guides and am prety sure that I found Yours few weeks ago and have built my character from my previous experience and scaled it further using information from Your guide as well.

Hope You don't mind me posting my video guide here. It is my 1st video in english that I've ever made, but I think it came out well and might help plenty of ppl with starting the cursebot from scratch.

Video guide: https://youtu.be/fbov_lCrDHU
Leveling, mid-tier and end-game PoB is in the description.

Hope You all like it.

Yeah i dont mind i have some questions about the choices you made though. You arent using Molten Shell instead of Steelskin because your Discbot doesnt run Divergent Determination and Grace? Same kinda Question about Vaal Discipline, with a Pathfinder MFer you should already have permanent uptime on Vaal Discipline through the Soul Catcher Unique Flask? An optimization i could see is dropping the 2 jewels sockets you are pathing to for the Curse Effect Abyss Jewels, taking Cursed Concoction would provide you with 10% Curse Effect instead of 6% and would leave you with an extra skillpoint. Another DPS boost you could bring to the party would be a Sigil of Power gives decent amount of Flat Lightning Damage. You also forgot to mention in the video that Doedre's Skin reduces the Curse Effect of Socketed Curses by 25%

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info