The Most Well-Rounded Starter Build In PoE - Detailed Leveling Guide for CA/TR Starter by Asmodeus

Hardened Scars is waste of oils, cause is nerfed. Since u get fortify only when u recover life
Last edited by uNr3aLBG on Jul 7, 2021, 1:46:07 PM
Thought on 3.15 nerf on this build?
"
Xtremolar wrote:
Much less affected than some other builds, expect it to be very meta for levelling.

Keep in mind this is a levelling build, if you want end game min maxing look up a different guide or transition to a different build.

One thing I'm wondering is whether the new gem focused ballista would fit here, if you self-cast TR would probably be good, if you only use CA and then use ballistas as fire and forget then probably not.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Xtremolar wrote:
Much less affected than some other builds, expect it to be very meta for levelling.

Keep in mind this is a levelling build, if you want end game min maxing look up a different guide or transition to a different build.

One thing I'm wondering is whether the new gem focused ballista would fit here, if you self-cast TR would probably be good, if you only use CA and then use ballistas as fire and forget then probably not.

He gives all endgame info in his pob to min/max this build to the limits . But also it’s a moot point because this build was dead at 3.14 patch notes and remains there at 3.15. Pathfinder is prob the worst ascendency for tr at this point in time . Too bad too because it was my fav way of playing it :(
Last edited by tony32p on Jul 21, 2021, 3:33:50 PM
"
tony32p wrote:
Pathfinder is prob the worst ascendency for tr at this point in time
Sadly yea, I switched to Raider when they nerfed aoe on PF from 50% to 30% and flesh&stone from 25% to 35%, then they made TR not scale single target dmg with aoe and it killed the reason to play PF.

Atm I would play Deadeye / Occultist for dmg and Raider for defenses.

Gonna probably league start something similar in 3.15, because it's a very cheap build to get running.

However with how watered down flasks are in this patch I think PF is generally a dead ascendancy unless someone finds some gimnicky build (like hateforge last season, but already several things affecting vaal souls and soul catcher were nerfed).
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
tony32p wrote:
Pathfinder is prob the worst ascendency for tr at this point in time
Sadly yea, I switched to Raider when they nerfed aoe on PF from 50% to 30% and flesh&stone from 25% to 35%, then they made TR not scale single target dmg with aoe and it killed the reason to play PF.

Atm I would play Deadeye / Occultist for dmg and Raider for defenses.

Gonna probably league start something similar in 3.15, because it's a very cheap build to get running.

However with how watered down flasks are in this patch I think PF is generally a dead ascendancy unless someone finds some gimnicky build (like hateforge last season, but already several things affecting vaal souls and soul catcher were nerfed).

I was also going to start tr. I was going to go raider because I don’t like to die but w the all around damage nerf and monster hp buff raider may not bring enough damage to the table to feel good. With that said I’m prob going to do what I almost always do and resort back to the tried and true Ed contagion starter. This league is such a blind entry that who knows. We may do a few acts with something and reroll fast if it doesn’t feel good. I’m having trouble deciding
Last edited by tony32p on Jul 21, 2021, 4:11:36 PM
"
tony32p wrote:
This league is such a blind entry that who knows. We may do a few acts with something and reroll fast if it doesn’t feel good. I’m having trouble deciding
Yeah, most people seem to fall back to old "true and tested" starters like traps, minions or totems...

I don't see much hype for the new skills, it seems nobody knows how they'll work mechanically and whether they'll be any good.
I think it would be really cool if you linked your loot filter for this build if you do keep a separate one for this specifically. I understand if you're not into sharing loot filters, mine never seem to sync properly lol
Pls update the Skill tree ♥
Even an updated PoB with a few lines about optimal scourged items would help please bro

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info