[3.13] Ethical 2M+ Ignite DPS Discharge! Budget Starter ✔️ Fast Map/Boss Killer ✔️ Tanky and Fun ✔️

"
AidonBlack wrote:
realy nice build so far. however im qurious how do you self ignite ? Im taking fire dmg from the nec but im not geting ignited for my gem to work

I believe the amulet inflicting fire damage to yourself ignites you
"
AidonBlack wrote:
realy nice build so far. however im qurious how do you self ignite ? Im taking fire dmg from the nec but im not geting ignited for my gem to work

This is much more tanky than chieftain and it feels less clunky getting your endurance charges
"
gallaghd wrote:
how do you take advantage of the jewel that requires you to be ignited? In other waords, how do you ignite yourself?

The amulet self inflicts fire damage
"
AgentSteel wrote:
Best build ever, almost nothing to invest straight into t16 maps. Have you worked on the build more? Any way to increase single target damage and overall more dps

You can always throw on a bottled faith or expensive watchers eyes to add single target dps
"
rakghouls wrote:
hey man nice stuff, love seeing discharge jugg getting some love.

just curious as to why you have enemy covered in ash ticked on pob though?

I believe that is from a cluster, I'm sorry I don't have access to a comp right now to check. If may be checked by mistake from some testing out chieftain
Last edited by hohenheim24 on Mar 11, 2021, 1:24:29 PM
Going to try this out for Ultimatum. I played a different burning discharge build during endless delve and I had fun with it.
I ran an ignite jugg 2 leagues ago similar and thought it was great. You can build charges without the neck but the neck means you gain charges immediately when you discharge, very smooth build only draw back I had was during the brief moment between enduring cry/discharge where you lose some defense
Hey, I leveled my second ever char as a juggernaut which I wanted to play around molten shell but after reading your guide went with Discharge.

I really like the gameplay but I am facing major issues on endgame content :

- DPS wise my char is actually around 700k dps POB Sirius, and it is starting to get really hard to kill bosses (just got the Sirius Quest). And I don't really know how to scale the damage.

- I have trouble with the main mechanic of this build, at 10 endurance charges I am not immortal but very tanky but if I take a hit just after a discharge RIP. It is getting really problematic as the main source of my damage and endurance charges are basically getting hit (to gain endurance charges, proc CWDT with BV for crit, flammability, and wave of conviction). It is OK for mapping but annoying against bosses (even more if they are kitting ones...).

I am using :

a lightning damage cyclone to proc fortify and EE (really disliked casting a spell every time to proc it).
BV to proc EO.

I played another char so I swapped some things (I usually run anger+malevolence).

I was thinking about adding another layer of defense with a shield and grab the Glancing Blows (only 2 nodes away). But with my current DPS problem going from the 6L searing torch to a scepter will make it even more problematic.

I also need an increased in damage on the helmet, and maybe go for the body armor giving frenzy and power charges.

But even with those modifications I am afraid that I will not be tanky enough to do end game and that the damages will still don't be enough to do bosses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info