[3.13] Ethical 2M+ Ignite DPS Discharge! Budget Starter ✔️ Fast Map/Boss Killer ✔️ Tanky and Fun ✔️

Howdy,

I am level 53 currently. I had a quick question about getting endurance charges before attacking. I could have swore last league that when I used enduring cry I generated 3 endurance charges instantly. I see something about generating a charge per power level now. Not sure what that means (monster power level?), but In any pack I try to kill, I use the shout and nothing generates. I have to get hit first.

Am I missing something or just not a high enough level yet for certain mechanics to line up?
"
Deadwest wrote:
Howdy,

I am level 53 currently. I had a quick question about getting endurance charges before attacking. I could have swore last league that when I used enduring cry I generated 3 endurance charges instantly. I see something about generating a charge per power level now. Not sure what that means (monster power level?), but In any pack I try to kill, I use the shout and nothing generates. I have to get hit first.

Am I missing something or just not a high enough level yet for certain mechanics to line up?

They changed enduring cry too no longer give a minimum number of charges. It always have more charges for more enemies but last league it always gave some charges. They took that part out this league because it was too strong. Consider redblade banner for charge generation.
Thanks buddy for the reply. I was hoping to use the staff that was listed in the guide. Redbanner would have been good for leveling I guess.
Can i ask a newbie question?

Why is the immortal call and CWDT dont need to lv up till higher or max level? I can hit the requirement stat anyway.
"
Davidyong94 wrote:
Can i ask a newbie question?

Why is the immortal call and CWDT dont need to lv up till higher or max level? I can hit the requirement stat anyway.

Lower CWDT means it triggers more and at lower damage. That means more effective up time and preventing a ton of damage. This build has IC up most of the time
Hi, i've seen alot of people going chieftain is there a reason for it or is this build still as strong as before?

I've been only playing the game for 2 weeks btw so i'm not sure which one i should run i chose this build cause of the budget thingy.
Last edited by Muren123 on Jan 25, 2021, 2:14:10 PM
Best build ever, almost nothing to invest straight into t16 maps. Have you worked on the build more? Any way to increase single target damage and overall more dps
realy nice build so far. however im qurious how do you self ignite ? Im taking fire dmg from the nec but im not geting ignited for my gem to work
hey man nice stuff, love seeing discharge jugg getting some love.

just curious as to why you have enemy covered in ash ticked on pob though?
xbox poe.. where people want e̶x̶a̶l̶t̶s̶ divines for junk items ¯\_༼ ಥ ‿ ಥ ༽_/¯
how do you take advantage of the jewel that requires you to be ignited? In other waords, how do you ignite yourself?
Last edited by gallaghd on Feb 7, 2021, 9:33:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info