[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

"
Weo_ wrote:
+3 Level of socketed Minion Gems (Prefix)
Supported by Concentrated Effect (Prefix)
Supported by Minion Life (Prefix)
Supported by Hypothermia (Suffix)

you would then socket "SRS - Unleash - Elemental Focus - Predator" in your Helmet.

Thats unreal to get, hehe. I can afford only with +lvl gems minion life and concentrated. With this combination gems will be - srs unleash elemental focus and hypothermia?
"
poearca wrote:
"
Weo_ wrote:
+3 Level of socketed Minion Gems (Prefix)
Supported by Concentrated Effect (Prefix)
Supported by Minion Life (Prefix)
Supported by Hypothermia (Suffix)

you would then socket "SRS - Unleash - Elemental Focus - Predator" in your Helmet.

Thats unreal to get, hehe. I can afford only with +lvl gems minion life and concentrated. With this combination gems will be - srs unleash elemental focus and hypothermia?

You can craft a decent Helmet yourself. No need to pay that much on trade.

I'd prefer Minion Life over Elemental Focus, but I haven't done the actual math what gives more dps.
Poeatlas.app

Done with the helm!

Crafting process:

Bought ilvl 100 elder bone helm base for 2ex
awakened orb a random shaper helmet to bone helmet
fossil crafted Perfect Fossils to hit 30quality;
Used Bound-Corroded-Shuddering, Bought 10pcs
I hit +3 ; Minion Damage and Concentrated effect with 2 random suffixes on the 10th fossil
Crafted Prefixes cannot be changed (2ex) Harvest craft (Reforge Cold more common)
I got 40 Cold res only, Prefixes cannot be changed again and hit Hypothermia!

Man I am so happy rn XD

Gz, but minion damage gives so little compared to minion life. Your helmet can be better for other minion builds.
"
linear092 wrote:

Done with the helm!

Crafting process:

Bought ilvl 100 elder bone helm base for 2ex
awakened orb a random shaper helmet to bone helmet
fossil crafted Perfect Fossils to hit 30quality;
Used Bound-Corroded-Shuddering, Bought 10pcs
I hit +3 ; Minion Damage and Concentrated effect with 2 random suffixes on the 10th fossil
Crafted Prefixes cannot be changed (2ex) Harvest craft (Reforge Cold more common)
I got 40 Cold res only, Prefixes cannot be changed again and hit Hypothermia!

Man I am so happy rn XD

Very nice Helmet! GZ!

The process is same that I used last league, only that I bought a Shaper Bone Helmet (since it was cheaper) and Awakener Orbed a random Elder Helmet on it.
Poeatlas.app
What kind of monsters , we can use for our Spectres ?
no matter, i can just use minion life gem. havent corrupted it yet to get 21/20 or 21/23.
"
Sinnerrr wrote:
What kind of monsters , we can use for our Spectres ?

We don't need any specific monsters, and I guess the guide could be improved here.

Since we use the Spectres as Support to apply a debuff (Elemental Army, exposure to fire) on the enemies (and maybe apply a buff on us) you want Monsters that fire some kind of projectile to hit as many enemies at once as possible.
Best case would be Monsters that fire somekind of fire projectiles or otherwiese we would need to convert some of their damage to fire or add some fire damage to their attacks.

For Monsters that shoot some kind of of fire projectile we have a couple of options. the monst prominent are likely
- Artless Assassin
- Flame Sentinel
- Solar Guard

Besides your main debuff apllying spectres you could add something like a Carnage Chieftain to get some Frenzy charges.
Poeatlas.app
"
linear092 wrote:
no matter, i can just use minion life gem. havent corrupted it yet to get 21/20 or 21/23.

I mean in this patch minion damage gem also gives less minion health. It doesn't matter for some spectre builds, but not for srs.
"
poearca wrote:
"
linear092 wrote:

I mean in this patch minion damage gem also gives less minion health. It doesn't matter for some spectre builds, but not for srs.

That is true, but like shown earlier in this thread, from level 13 on you do get a little damage from the gem.

But you are right, that having minion Life on the Helmet instead of minion Damage would be a lot stronger, nevertheless it is a beefy Helmet.

Here is the Math regarding Minion Damage support
Poeatlas.app

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info