[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

Ok cheers for the reply will buy them now and get started lets hope its as good as i see on videos never played it but always been interested in trying the build thanx again
"
Weo_ wrote:
"
linear092 wrote:
Hi! Awesome guide, I started out following Zizaran's guide (PoB) at first and stumbled upon a guy on /global 6666 that recommended your guide on the forums.

Anyways I just hit 92, so far clear for me is kind of lackluster, I was maybe thinking of adding unending hunger jewel? not sure if it's necessary tbh.

I'm using 4 artless assassin's

pob is here https://pastebin.com/dcu3s2d6

You got the guide from the global chat? That is awesome! :-D

What you mean by lackluster?

Looking at your Gear your damage should be fine.

typically you donÖt wait for your Spirits to explode. You just cast a few when you encounter a pack and carry onto the next one.

You maybe want to spec into Thounderous Salve for an additional Spirit on your first cast.

besides that you could upgrade your jewels to ghastly Eyes with maximum life, increased minion Life and increased minion Damage

Yes I forgot the name of the guy who pointed out your guide to me, anyways I have added a few tech in the build.

I replaced 1 artless assassin for 1 carnage chieftain to generate mass frenzy charges for the minions, removed pierce support for lifetap so that frenzy monkey can just cast mass frenzy all the time. I also added infernal legion to my skitterbots (testing it out) what are your thoughts on it? Removed my vaal summon skeletons they were only 1 link for decoy.

So far, gear wise, I've upgraded 2 jewels with life %minion life and minion damage if I used minion skill recently jewel. Am still trying to craft the shaper-elder for helmet, no luck yet.

I have killed uber elder shaper and their guardians, only bosses i have not tried are uber atziri maven cortex and the uber invitations.

Really enjoying this build ngl :)

current pob : https://pastebin.com/rN8jikuQ
New chest

Steps:
1) Get an i82+ Hunter Chest, i86+ Ideally.
2) Get T1 Offering Effect, two suffixes you want and an open prefix. I went for Resistances.
3) Craft "Suffixes Cannot Be Changed"
4) Use Harvest Caster Reforge

This forces an additional curse and you hope for life. In this case I got lucky with a open prefix for life as ES craft.
livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:
New chest

Steps:
1) Get an i82+ Hunter Chest, i86+ Ideally.
2) Get T1 Offering Effect, two suffixes you want and an open prefix. I went for Resistances.
3) Craft "Suffixes Cannot Be Changed"
4) Use Harvest Caster Reforge

This forces an additional curse and you hope for life. In this case I got lucky with a open prefix for life as ES craft.

Damn! That's a sweet chest! Atm I settled for
Will have to fix this once I get a tad bit more currency >_<
Hey. Trying ur build right now. Have some questions.

Where do we have max block? I see in ur calcs it comes from bone offering. But isn't it gives only half for us?

Attack block for example.

Passives - 9, shield ~22, rumi - 12, bone off lvl 25 - 18. Only 61.

Spell block better. 28 passives, 4 cluster, shield mod 12 bone off lvl 25 - 18, rumis 6, tempest shield 3 = 71. Almost max.

Or im doing something wrong?

Also about RS. Got amulet with -15 max chaos res, dropped infernal legion, but looks like spirits dying not so fast. I think its not a problem vs bosses, but on maps idk. What do u think about still playing with infernal legion and amulet?

And last question about hypothermia link on helmet. It is increasing damage from minion explosion too? Looks like yes.

Thanks.

About shield. Warlord shield also have recover life on block. So if we need this mod + shaper spell block mod, we can awakener orb them together, or even buy warlord shield with recover life + normal spell block mod.
Last edited by poearca on Aug 22, 2021, 6:54:06 AM
"
poearca wrote:
Hey. Trying ur build right now. Have some questions.

Where do we have max block? I see in ur calcs it comes from bone offering. But isn't it gives only half for us?

Attack block for example.

Passives - 9, shield ~22, rumi - 12, bone off lvl 25 - 18. Only 61.

Spell block better. 28 passives, 4 cluster, shield mod 12 bone off lvl 25 - 18, rumis 6, tempest shield 3 = 71. Almost max.

Or im doing something wrong?

You are missing the offering effect we want to have on our Chest.
With that we get ~27 (or 29 with a lvl 21 Gem and Divergent quality) from Bone offering, for both attack and spell block.

That should take you to

Attack Block:
22 Shield
9 Tree
10 Rumi
3 Tempest Shield
27 Bone Offering
=> 71

Spell Block
28 Tree (Leaving out Cluster)
12 Shield Mod
6 Rumi
3 Tempest Shield
27 Bone Offering
=> 76

"
poearca wrote:

Also about RS. Got amulet with -15 max chaos res, dropped infernal legion, but looks like spirits dying not so fast. I think its not a problem vs bosses, but on maps idk. What do u think about still playing with infernal legion and amulet?

Feel Free to use The Infernal Legion gem if you feel your RS die to slow while clearing.
NOTE: Infernal Legion does not increase the Damage of the Explosions and to use it you have to drop an other gem (like Predator) so you will miss out on a ~40% more damage multiplyer.

"
poearca wrote:

And last question about hypothermia link on helmet. It is increasing damage from minion explosion too? Looks like yes.

Thanks.

Yes it does.

The "Supported Skill deal #% more Damage with hits and ailments against chilled enemies" applies to our explosions, as long es the enemies are chilled. That is one of the Reasons we run Skitter Bots.

"
poearca wrote:

About shield. Warlord shield also have recover life on block. So if we need this mod + shaper spell block mod, we can awakener orb them together, or even buy warlord shield with recover life + normal spell block mod.

That should be possible, yes.
Poeatlas.app
Last edited by Weo_ on Aug 23, 2021, 2:51:56 PM
Thanks for answers.

"
Weo_ wrote:
With that we get ~27 (or 29 with a lvl 21 Gem and Divergent quality) from Bone offering, for both attack and spell block.

How do you calculate formula for this 27 (29) %?

lvl 25 gives 37 block. T1 effect +25%. 37 + 25% = 46.26. Then we have 50% effect on us - 23?
"
poearca wrote:
Thanks for answers.

"
Weo_ wrote:

How do you calculate formula for this 27 (29) %?

lvl 25 gives 37 block. T1 effect +25%. 37 + 25% = 46.26. Then we have 50% effect on us - 23?

Your Math is off ;-)

In PoE the modifiers "increased" and "reduced" are addititv and the modifiers "more" and "less" are multiplicativ.

Since we have "#% increased effect of Offerings" and "Your Offerings have #% reduced effect on you" both modifiers are additiv.
The calculation would look something like that:

Baseblock * (1 + (increased effect) + (-reduced effect))

37 Block * (1 + (0,25) + (-0,5))

37 * (1,25 - 0,5)

37 * 0,75

= 27,75 Block
Poeatlas.app
Ok ty.

About links in this patch. In helmet with minion life and conc effect, hypothermia gem should be better than predator? All 3 doesn't exist on trade :c
Last edited by poearca on Aug 24, 2021, 11:53:17 AM
"
poearca wrote:
Ok ty.

About links in this patch. In helmet with minion life and conc effect, hypothermia gem should be better than predator? All 3 doesn't exist on trade :c

Not quite sure what you mean.
Predator can not Roll on a Helmet.

Every Helmet can roll +# Level of Minion Gems (Prefix)

A Helmet with Elder Influence can roll the following Supports:

Concentrated Effect (Prefix)
Minion Life (Prefix)
Minion Damage (Prefix)
Less Duration (Prefix)
Immolate (Suffix)
Burning Damage (Suffix)

of these six we want to have Conc Effect and Minion Life

A Helmet with Shaper Influence can roll the following Supports:

Increased Area (Prefix)
Blastchain Mine (Suffix)
Trap and Mine Damage (Suffix)
Hypothermia (Suffix)
Innervate (Suffix)

Of these five we want Hypothermia.

The Best Helmet you could get (Regarding the Supports) would be a Helmet with both Elder and Shaper Influence with:

+3 Level of socketed Minion Gems (Prefix)
Supported by Concentrated Effect (Prefix)
Supported by Minion Life (Prefix)
Supported by Hypothermia (Suffix)

you would then socket "SRS - Unleash - Elemental Focus - Predator" in your Helmet.

Poeatlas.app

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info