dmoniak wrote:

Is this helm good for the build?

Not realy. At least not for its price.

- Immolate does nothing for us
- The Supports are only level 16

- you can craft a better Helmet for (hopefully) Cheaper

"
Mariaxi wrote:
Where do we put the Fortress Covenant? Or it isn't that important?

It depends.

We mainly care for the increased Damage stat on it. To benefit from it it does not matter where we put the jewel.

If you feel that your SRS are dying to slow you can socket it somewhere, where it influences a Notable and therefore the SRS take 20% increased Damage.

But since the SRS die at 50% Health, I usualy socket it into one of the cluster jewel sockets, since it doesn't influence any notables there.
Poeatlas.app
Last edited by Weo_ on Jun 29, 2021, 4:14:47 AM
Ok thanks!

Should I recraft it or use it till I find something better.
"
dmoniak wrote:
Ok thanks!

Should I recraft it or use it till I find something better.

Depends if you have an alternative in case you don't get a usable Helmet when crafting it.
Poeatlas.app
I changed some things around to try out your 3.0 update with the specters and cluster change etc. It feels simple and fun to play and the damage is definitely decent. Love the change using the archers in place of zombies, much more efficient. The hextouch support change absolutely melts bosses as expected.

I will keep an eye on your guide in future leagues as im sure this wont be the last time I use it, as much fun as its been. Cheers. I may still run some labs since ive had terrible luck on the helmet enchant but thats about it.
Last edited by thatoldmfsorc1 on Jul 3, 2021, 11:40:02 AM
"
I changed some things around to try out your 3.0 update with the specters and cluster change etc. It feels simple and fun to play and the damage is definitely decent. Love the change using the archers in place of zombies, much more efficient. The hextouch support change absolutely melts bosses as expected.

I will keep an eye on your guide in future leagues as im sure this wont be the last time I use it, as much fun as its been. Cheers. I may still run some labs since ive had terrible luck on the helmet enchant but thats about it.

Happy to hear that you like the Build :-)

If you have any Feedback, missing something etc. let me know.

I hope they don't somehow break the Build in 3.15
Poeatlas.app
I've started levelling something like this as one final Ultimatum build (Probably, I have a bit of a rerolling probem!). Haven't played SRS in years!

Levelling tip, especially when undergeared - skitterbots linked with infernal legion, minion damage and burning damage do respectable amounts of dps, especially with the scaling we grab anyway. Not much else to spend reservation on levelling anyway and just needs a spare 4l. Obviously means no profane proxy, but in a league start scenario you won't have anyway.

Grabbed this helm

for 11ex, lvl 16/18 supports but didn't think I could craft much better in limited time. I haven't messed up have I? Looks decent to me.
I don't play many minion builds!
"
Carlovski wrote:
I've started levelling something like this as one final Ultimatum build (Probably, I have a bit of a rerolling probem!). Haven't played SRS in years!

Levelling tip, especially when undergeared - skitterbots linked with infernal legion, minion damage and burning damage do respectable amounts of dps, especially with the scaling we grab anyway. Not much else to spend reservation on levelling anyway and just needs a spare 4l. Obviously means no profane proxy, but in a league start scenario you won't have anyway.

Grabbed this helm

for 11ex, lvl 16/18 supports but didn't think I could craft much better in limited time. I haven't messed up have I? Looks decent to me.
I don't play many minion builds!

Good idea with the skitterbots. Will give it a shot next league ;-)

The Helmet looks good!
Sure, the supports could be higher Level but you will do enough damage anyway.

just socket SRS - Conc Effect - Unleash - Elemental Focus and you are good to go.

Since you have Hypothermia make sure that you either have Profane Proxy in your right Ring slot (to overwrite the Shocking Sktiterbot) or no Profane Proxy at all.
We need the chilling Skitterbot to get the more damage multiplier from the Hypothermia.
Poeatlas.app
Running the numbers , the levels don't make that much difference at all really, even if it offends the minmaxer in me!
Yeah I was going to skip profane proxy and just go with a curse on hit ring.
I've seen on Reddit posts about leveling with blastchain mine (SRS - Infernal legion - Minion Damage - blastchain mine) so you can cast srs faster and you use almost no mana. And you can pre-stack mines before boss phases.

Have someone tried it for leveling?
Last edited by haitike on Jul 9, 2021, 7:34:13 PM
"
haitike wrote:
I've seen on Reddit posts about leveling with blastchain mine (SRS - Infernal legion - Minion Damage - blastchain mine) so you can cast srs faster and you use almost no mana. And you can pre-stack mines before boss phases.

Have someone tried it for leveling?

I Saw that post too.

I haven't had time to give it a try.
I will try it and maybe add it to the guide, if its feels good to play.

/Edit

I gave it a shot, feels realy nice!

- Faster Casttime
- No Mana Sustain Problems
- upto 8 SRS when cast-spaming (Detonate Mines on left click, SRS on right. Holding down both)
-- self casting you get upto 4 SRS
- SRS can be stacked for Bosses, basicaly deleting them instantly

I will update the leveling section before the new League starts ;-)
Poeatlas.app
Last edited by Weo_ on Jul 11, 2021, 8:59:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info