[3.23] SRS Bomber | League Start to Endgame | All Content

"
Weo_ wrote:
We Are not using Hulking corpses for the Zombie Mod, but for the 25% increased Minion Life.

You can keep using the Zombies, they are still absolutly viable.
The Benefit you get from the Spectres is, that more mosters are debuffed and therefore take more damage.

Oh, gotcha, thanks.
I'm okay with spectres for now ^^
How important are skitterbots to your new version of the build? After ditching the profane proxy i mean.
Last edited by thatoldmfsorc1 on Jun 27, 2021, 7:32:06 AM
"
How important are skitterbots to your new version of the build? After ditching the profane proxy i mean.

The Skitterbots Chill and Shock the enemies.

The Shock is 15% increased Damage Taken.

Besides the slowing the Chill Enables the Hypothermia Support in the Helm to add another "39% more Damage".

So dropping them would mean quite a big damage loss.
Poeatlas.app
"
Weo_ wrote:
"

Besides the slowing the Chill Enables the Hypothermia Support in the Helm to add another "39% more Damage".

I forgot about Hypothermia. Ive been trying to fit Discipline in somewhere for more tankness but its turning out to be more trouble than its worth. Id hate to lose aspect of the spider (this is probably more useful than discipline?) and losing clarity is not an option. I did get a Timeless with Doryani's so it got me thinking about adding the Discipline for even more ES. Thanks.
Last edited by thatoldmfsorc1 on Jun 28, 2021, 2:33:08 PM
"
"
Weo_ wrote:
"

I forgot about Hypothermia. Ive been trying to fit Discipline in somewhere for more tankness but its turning out to be more trouble than its worth. Id hate to lose aspect of the spider (this is probably more useful than discipline?) and losing clarity is not an option. I did get a Timeless with Doryani's so it got me thinking about adding the Discipline for even more ES. Thanks.

Aspect of the Spider helps with both damage and tankness, since it also slows the enemies.

Maybe you got fit Discipline in if you get a Helmet Enchant that reduces its mana reservation, put Aspect of the Spider on the Boots or Gloves and add an Enlighten to the Auras.
Somebody should do the math on it ^^
Poeatlas.app
Hey, just a quick correction.

Under your Gear Details section for Cluster Jewels, the Medium Cluster section has a spelling mistake. It says "Your main Damage Cluster Jewels are Medium Clusters that give 'Minions have 12% Increased Damage'" instead of "Minions have 12% Increased Maximum Life".
Last edited by Gumgajua on Jun 28, 2021, 3:50:06 PM
"
Gumgajua wrote:
Hey, just a quick correction.

Under your Gear Details section for Cluster Jewels, the Medium Cluster section has a spelling mistake. It says "Your main Damage Cluster Jewels are Medium Clusters that give 'Minions have 12% Increased Damage'" instead of "Minions have 12% Increased Maximum Life".

Thanks! Fixed it!

While fixing it I Updated the Guide a bit:

Current Guide Version28.06.2021

-- Added Own End Game Gear, Skills and Tree to PoB
-- Slightly updated Gems (only Levels and quality)
-- Updated Ultimatum Gear in the Gear overview section
-- Updated Videos
Poeatlas.app
Last edited by Weo_ on Jun 28, 2021, 3:57:14 PM
Thanks! I'm really enjoying the build so far; I didn't realize having an army of rabid popcorn could be so much fun! Just got to maps so I'm about to test how it really shines. Cheers!

Is this helm good for the build?
Where do we put the Fortress Covenant? Or it isn't that important?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info