Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

I went ahead and asked BalorMage (who is quoted in the Reddit post), what he thinks about SRS Bomber.

And he is 99% sure, that the build does looses the 38%:
https://clips.twitch.tv/HappyColorfulCoyoteNerfBlueBlaster-Sa6Qpo89b0hlJRBW

So yeah, build is likely "dead". (as in still works mechanically, but it looses a lot of Damage)
Poeatlas.app
Last edited by Weo_ on Dec 2, 2023, 3:54:19 AM
NOTE: The Build got likely hit by the SRS Gem change, loosing ~48% more Damage multiplier. (BalorMage on Popcorn SRS)
The Build is fine mechanically but, even with improvements to the Build, it looses ~30% Damage.

For now I will not be Updating the Build.
Poeatlas.app
"
Weo_ wrote:
NOTE: The Build got likely hit by the SRS Gem change, loosing ~48% more Damage multiplier. (BalorMage on Popcorn SRS)
The Build is fine mechanically but, even with improvements to the Build, it looses ~30% Damage.

That's what I thought, because the new SRS gem specifically states that only the melee attack damage portion of the SRS gets the ramping damage multiplier.
So sad.

Not playing POE anymore, because apparently no fun is allowed, and this build was not even close to being OP. It makes no sense to gut it like that.

For the first time ever playing POE this build is where I found my ideal playstyle, thus getting me the motivation to go far and beyond, really investing into the build. It was the first time I attempted to go for endgame bosses and other types of content that I wouldn't touch before.

RIP.
SRS bomber will be deeply missed. Posting my pobb here for #TBT reasons.

https://pobb.in/KiYomGVBpgmJ

Time to move on to another game.

@OP: Thank you so much for making the guide for this build. It was the most fun build ever for me.
Last edited by viuvadod2 on Dec 2, 2023, 10:27:57 AM
"
viuvadod2 wrote:
"
Weo_ wrote:

That's what I thought, because the new SRS gem specifically states that only the melee attack damage portion of the SRS gets the ramping damage multiplier.
So sad.

Not playing POE anymore, because apparently no fun is allowed, and this build was not even close to being OP. It makes no sense to gut it like that.

For the first time ever playing POE this build is where I found my ideal playstyle, thus getting me the motivation to go far and beyond, really investing into the build. It was the first time I attempted to go for endgame bosses and other types of content that I wouldn't touch before.

RIP.
SRS bomber will be deeply missed. Posting my pobb here for #TBT reasons.

https://pobb.in/KiYomGVBpgmJ

Time to move on to another game.

@OP: Thank you so much for making the guide for this build. It was the most fun build ever for me.

Thank you for the kind words!

Really happy to hear that you did enjoy the build!

I still have a glimmer of hope that there will be some transfigured gem that could save the build, but until we get the gem information, we just got to hope.
Poeatlas.app
I really like this build. I played the league two leagues ago and it seems very complete to me. Do you think it will be viable in 3.23 with the change to SrS? Sorry for my English.
I hope this one is not dead, it's a shame that they killed this build, when there are many others that are much more broken like the one with poison, I hope something can be done, thank you very much for the info and for the love you put into it, I learned a lot
There is actually a chance that the build survives:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3452002#7

"
Why did Summon Raging Spirits get its ''Minions deal X% More Damage'' line removed?

Raging Spirit Minions basic attack now have increased damage and damage effectiveness scaling with gem level roughly matching the old "Minions deal X% More Damage" modifier. This results in almost similar damage after the change. However, this does mean that Summon Raging Spirits will now not be as strong with Minion Instability. There might be a Transfigured version to help out with that though…

Chances are that we get a viable Option for the Build.

But we will have to wait and hope for the realese of the Transfigured gems.
Until than I will hold up working on the Guide.
Poeatlas.app
So Even Transfigured gem version is good

This build can't play at start of the league anymore so this build maybe adapt to mid - endgame build instead depend on gem

will always and forever love and miss ours popcorn ;
"
amekia01 wrote:
So Even Transfigured gem version is good

This build can't play at start of the league anymore so this build maybe adapt to mid - endgame build instead depend on gem

will always and forever love and miss ours popcorn ;

It depends when we get access to the Viable Version of the Gem.

If you can get it in normal Lab, I'd still consider it starter viable, since the damage loss really takes effect only later in the game. You should be fine during the campain.
Poeatlas.app
New trans SRS gem lol. Going to be nuts

SUMMON RAGING SPIRIT OF ENORMITY

BASE DURATION IS 5.00 SECONDS
MAXIMUM 6 SUMMONED RAGING SPIRITS MINIONS HAVE 88% MORE MAXIMUM LIFE
MINIONS' HITS ARE ALWAYS CRITICAL STRIKES
MINIONS HAVE +40% TO CRITICAL STRIKE MULTIPLIER
MINIONS CANNOT TAUNT ENEMIES

OMG, this is what would save the build correct?
Those who stand should never out number those who kneel.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info