[3.24] SRS Bomber aka Popcorn SRS | League Start to Endgame | All Content

Hi, why is summon skitterbots in the build?
"
Rezerkity wrote:
I made some upgrades compared to when I last checked in, such as improving my jewels, getting spiders (finally!), and levelling up a little more. And I can now safely say - Maven down! Moving on to kill Uber Elder next.

Edit: Uber Elder down, and deathless!

Really happy to hear that!
Poeatlas.app
"
sinner9951 wrote:

They chill and shock the enemies.

Chill reduces the enemies action speed and shock increases their damage taken.

So we profit both in defense and offense from them.
Poeatlas.app
"
Weo_ wrote:
"
sinner9951 wrote:

They chill and shock the enemies.

Chill reduces the enemies action speed and shock increases their damage taken.

So we profit both in defense and offense from them.

Thank you, everything is clear.
Hello , started my first minion build with yours, really enjoying it ty for all the details in the build.

I got pretty lucky and got some early div to get going but now i'm struggling to survive , sometimes i can tank not too bad and sometimes i get one tap out of nowhere.

Could you check my chars and see if i'm doing anything wrong ?

Thank you !
"
Nelios369 wrote:
Hello , started my first minion build with yours, really enjoying it ty for all the details in the build.

I got pretty lucky and got some early div to get going but now i'm struggling to survive , sometimes i can tank not too bad and sometimes i get one tap out of nowhere.

Could you check my chars and see if i'm doing anything wrong ?

Thank you !

Happy you like the Build so far :-)

sadly one shots can and will always happen in PoE :-/

currently you are not block capped and are missing "Recover #% of Life when you block" on your shield.

Try to get a Hunter influenced Body Armour with "#% increased effect of Offerings" with that, the Shield Mastery "+1% Chance to Block attack Damage per 5% Cahnce to Block on eqiped Shield and Taking the lower two small notables instead of the upper on in the "safeguard" wheel, you will be Block capped.

Getting "Aspect of the Spider" on one of your rare gear pieces will further help with survivability (and Damage) by slowing the enemies.
Poeatlas.app
Good afternoon. I am new to the content in the game, I was lucky to knock out a mirror and I bought as much as possible everything that was offered in the build.

But I still have a lot of divs left. I don't want to download a new meta character and buy everything for him. I liked the Bomber and I want to continue playing it. But the rest of the Div xD bugs me.

What else can I buy, what can I improve? Maybe some expensive unique things? As a headhater, although as I understand it, it will not work at all for this build. Or buy it?
Last edited by sinner9951 on Jan 9, 2023, 6:18:36 AM
"
sinner9951 wrote:
Good afternoon. I am new to the content in the game, I was lucky to knock out a mirror and I bought as much as possible everything that was offered in the build.

But I still have a lot of divs left. I don't want to download a new meta character and buy everything for him. I liked the Bomber and I want to continue playing it. But the rest of the Div xD bugs me.

What else can I buy, what can I improve? Maybe some expensive unique things? As a headhater, although as I understand it, it will not work at all for this build. Or buy it?

Your amulet could have a way better chaos resist for your minions.
Life goes by like a fart in the wind.
"
Katastruff wrote:
"
sinner9951 wrote:

Your amulet could have a way better chaos resist for your minions.

I need reduced resistance to explode faster. Even less resistance is simply not there at the auction. With -10% the guy is constantly offline. Well, 2% doesn't really make a difference. -17% none with maxed out other modifiers.
"
sinner9951 wrote:

GZ on the Mirror, still looking for one after 5k+ hours ;-)

The Build is meant to be a league starter that is cappable to take you through all the content (except maybe ubers).
I'd not really recomment trying to min/max it to hard.

There are Strong builds out there that benefit way more when you poor currency in them.
Poeatlas.app

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info