[3.12] Aura Stacker CI - 50ex Budget Guide | Upgrades to 500ex budget | Immortal

"
obake1 wrote:
I think I will just buy the jewels then, even the most useless stat 1% rmr jewels are only a few c.

Do you think level 75 is a good starting level to respec? I've read some threads and that seems to be when people respec into it or just go all the way to 90 and do it then.

Just go to 90 and swap out. Too easy to 90, play some ROTAs on global 820 or simulacrums.
Hey... I will start leveling a scion tomorrow with hollow palm. When I sell all my equip rn i will have something like 200x. Do you think thats enough for t17, sirus 8 etc.?

thx a lot! i am little bit lost on how to start investing in aura stacker even with your guide.
"
Schwitzberger wrote:
Hey... I will start leveling a scion tomorrow with hollow palm. When I sell all my equip rn i will have something like 200x. Do you think thats enough for t17, sirus 8 etc.?

thx a lot! i am little bit lost on how to start investing in aura stacker even with your guide.

https://pastebin.com/upkPK9Tb

This is my current setup and I've just killed A8 sirus (ripped once i think) while i was 92, and Cortex (ripped once as well it was my first ever fight). Mind you I dont have nowhere near enough damage with 86 ele res and quite a lot of 19 level gems.

I guess with the bottled faith, I have invested 70-ish ex so far and it feels really good. Thinking about getting a HH with simplex amulet with my 80-90ish ex and push 95+ level. I guess the point you "start" is having all the clusters together and getting to level 90 with another build. Definitely worth it tho imo. So far it's quite fun ^^

Edit: I also lack aspect of the avian on the belt because he insists on not spawning on me.
Last edited by Broxillius on Nov 19, 2020, 12:34:16 PM
"
Schwitzberger wrote:

Simply buy one item at time. Easy. One jewel at a time.
If you are unable to mix and match, simply copy the POB.

"
Broxillius wrote:
"
Schwitzberger wrote:

https://pastebin.com/upkPK9Tb

This is my current setup and I've just killed A8 sirus (ripped once i think) while i was 92, and Cortex (ripped once as well it was my first ever fight). Mind you I dont have nowhere near enough damage with 86 ele res and quite a lot of 19 level gems.

I guess with the bottled faith, I have invested 70-ish ex so far and it feels really good. Thinking about getting a HH with simplex amulet with my 80-90ish ex and push 95+ level. I guess the point you "start" is having all the clusters together and getting to level 90 with another build. Definitely worth it tho imo. So far it's quite fun ^^

Edit: I also lack aspect of the avian on the belt because he insists on not spawning on me.

This is great, your builds is now ready to fly! You are now open to ugprade everything!

Go for the big dps upgrades. You will have to rearrange the skill gems a bit.

Also get 20% quality on skill gems everywhere.
Last edited by Akshay on Nov 19, 2020, 1:28:40 PM
"
Akshay wrote:
"
obake1 wrote:
I think I will just buy the jewels then, even the most useless stat 1% rmr jewels are only a few c.

Do you think level 75 is a good starting level to respec? I've read some threads and that seems to be when people respec into it or just go all the way to 90 and do it then.

Just go to 90 and swap out. Too easy to 90, play some ROTAs on global 820 or simulacrums.

Yeah, I'll get to about 90 first. Another question, I chose to go to the 2x voices route to use HH, but this won't let me get Avian anywhere since there'll be no where to craft it, unless I change out either boots or shield right to be a rare?
"
obake1 wrote:
"
Akshay wrote:
"
obake1 wrote:

Yeah, I'll get to about 90 first. Another question, I chose to go to the 2x voices route to use HH, but this won't let me get Avian anywhere since there'll be no where to craft it, unless I change out either boots or shield right to be a rare?

There is no need to buy Sin Trek.
You can get any rare boots with high energy shield and use that
You can craft Avian on the boots.

Also bench craft movement speed 20% and cannot be chilled.

Sin Trek with +1 to socketed corrupted skill gems is easy to acquire.

Also high budget can use Tailwind and also Eulusive boots.
"
Schwitzberger wrote:

Yes 200ex is enough for high end content.
First time aura stacker here, what are the limitations to the 50ex variation in terms of mostly dps with arc and does it feel squishy with 3.7k ES (I know we run practically every defensive aura in the game, but still)? Can it do 100% delis, tropical zana delis?
I actually picked up a +1 sin treks for only 1ex. I have the build going now and it's pretty fun, but my ES is quite low, only at about 3000 ES currently, would have to hit 98 to reach the 4.x aura effect though. Might try to pick up a divergent purity of elements, but after that I think I can only upgrade jewels and gems to really up my ES with int/es rolls, which are going to be quite expensive.
Last edited by obake1 on Nov 20, 2020, 1:48:04 AM
"
illmtk wrote:
First time aura stacker here, what are the limitations to the 50ex variation in terms of mostly dps with arc and does it feel squishy with 3.7k ES (I know we run practically every defensive aura in the game, but still)? Can it do 100% delis, tropical zana delis?

No its not Squishy at all. But you will get 1-shot from 100% delirium.

Lets do quick math here. For 3800 energy shield.

Switching to Divergent dread banner. You rarely get hit. If you do get hit with Physical damage, it won't be over 3000 energy shield.

Because you will have 64% damage reduction, physical. 8% from banner. That's 72. So a hit to kill you need to be hit by 14000.
Nobody hits this much in the game. You need to get hit multiple times this much, fail the dodge and block to die.

Now, about elemental damage.
At 90% resistance. A 38,000 hit will kill you.

But lots of monsters have elemental penetration.
Assuming 25 elemental penetration, your actual resistance is 65.
So now a 10000 hit will kill you.

What actually happens in maps is, monsters will chain fire 3k hits in rapid succession. Example Baran's influence monsters.
This will kill you, in 4-5 hits. It happens instantly in maps.

At 50ex the DPS is low for 100% deli. Its good for 80% delirium maps.
And Zana Map device delirium, its easy till a point. After 5 stacks, it will get harder.
Last edited by Akshay on Nov 20, 2020, 2:09:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info