[3.12] Aura Stacker CI - 50ex Budget Guide | Upgrades to 500ex budget | Immortal

"
xMarox wrote:
im waiting for flask upgrades, but not 40ex one ;)

What's the 40ex flask? Bottled faith is 22ex!
"
Akshay wrote:
"
xMarox wrote:
im waiting for flask upgrades, but not 40ex one ;)

What's the 40ex flask? Bottled faith is 22ex!

Sometimes bit more :) but Yes, without this one.
I saw u don't use heralds/also purposeful harbingers? why? with 2 used (herald+purposeful) there is a 32% increase of aura effect.
RD06702
"
rd6702 wrote:
I saw u don't use heralds/also purposeful harbingers? why? with 2 used (herald+purposeful) there is a 32% increase of aura effect.

Herald is not an aura, it won't get any benefit from all the aura stacking going on.
And if we slot in Herald, we lose Templar and Necromancer ascendancy buff.
Also build is socket starved.
You need to sacrifice a socket for purposeful harbinger.
hey! super interesting... how far do you think i can go with 100x?

Greets
"
Schwitzberger wrote:
hey! super interesting... how far do you think i can go with 100x?

Greets

You will do great, at 100ex, the items are the same.
Get +1 to level of socketed gems boots
Divergent purity of elements, divergent purity of ice
Divergent determination
Divergent vitality

You will do good damage.
Trying this out for a few days with all my remaining currency and had some questions:

At what minimum level would you recommend to respec after leveling?

For the rare 1% RMR jewels, obviously the nicer the stats the better, but will any trash jewel as long as it has 1% RMR corrupt be sufficient?

"
obake1 wrote:
Trying this out for a few days with all my remaining currency and had some questions:

At what minimum level would you recommend to respec after leveling?

For the rare 1% RMR jewels, obviously the nicer the stats the better, but will any trash jewel as long as it has 1% RMR corrupt be sufficient?

Yes, just needs to be 1%

How to farm 1% jewels

Do Heist contracts. Only do Lock-picking, Perception and Counter Thaumaturgy
And loot the Jewelery/Rings chest. It has purple ring icon.

You will get lots of jewels. Corrupt them.

Abyss jewels, Farm Trap disarmament and open only Abyss jewels.
Corrupt them.
You can use dense fossils and then corrupt after you get +energy shield.
I think I will just buy the jewels then, even the most useless stat 1% rmr jewels are only a few c.

Do you think level 75 is a good starting level to respec? I've read some threads and that seems to be when people respec into it or just go all the way to 90 and do it then.
"
obake1 wrote:
I think I will just buy the jewels then, even the most useless stat 1% rmr jewels are only a few c.

Do you think level 75 is a good starting level to respec? I've read some threads and that seems to be when people respec into it or just go all the way to 90 and do it then.

To finish tree with clusters and all 1rmr jewles u need at least lvl86 if i remember correct, so u can use 3 free auras and do normaln tier maps without dying

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info