[3.13] Aura Stacking Minions (20-30+ Mil DPS, ~87% resistances, Beginner Friendly, League Starter)

what should i use in my animated guardian?
Question, i noticed in the POB that clarity is being used, why is that?
Last edited by Mustlord59 on Feb 23, 2021, 8:47:08 PM
this build can do afk blight map?
This build doesn't really use Kingmaker for beginners. It uses Victario's charity and an intimidate on hit 1h weapon for AG. Zombies will die here and there, they're only there for QoL improvement. Don't stress on resummoning them.

"
Coldlucidity wrote:
My zombies keep dying even with kingmaker, not even doing very hard content either

"
luuisazuul wrote:
Can somebody tell me the ascendancy nodes order?

Thanks for the suggestion. Added that to the build. Please check the leveling section.

"
Zeeeds wrote:
what should i use in my animated guardian?

In the PoB, change in the "Items" section change the "Item Set" to AG. That'll give you the gear for AG.

"
Mustlord59 wrote:
Question, i noticed in the POB that clarity is being used, why is that?

DPS boosts from Commander of Darkness and QoL for mana regen.

"
uommu2016 wrote:
this build can do afk blight map?

Yes. But consistent > T14 blight might not be possible, since defense took a hit this league. For high tier oils you only need > T12s. So you should be good. Stick with Maw of Mischief for QoL. Aggressive ranged and melee minions demolish blight.
i have all the big items

and i have pretty low dps, what can i improve?
I see you changed the POB, know how hard it was to get 3g 2b 1r on shavs? Kms, lol.
Tell me this assembly does 20-30+ Mil DPS like it says in the name or not? It's just that reports of low DPS raise serious doubts. Who plays 3.13 what is your real DPS?
"
s4am666 wrote:
Tell me this assembly does 20-30+ Mil DPS like it says in the name or not? It's just that reports of low DPS raise serious doubts. Who plays 3.13 what is your real DPS?

on the POB my dps is really high, but bossing against conquerors and everything else the build looks weak, i really got into trouble against sirus A8, the fight was slow and the damage seemed low

maybe im not too familiar with minion builds and need to learn how to fight, looking for tips on how to improve

rn im using this build to farm currency in valdo, almost finishing my another build with HH

https://pastebin.com/gYZKiaVN
Last edited by Zeeeds on Feb 26, 2021, 11:47:04 AM
Can you make an endgame(expensive) POB for the skeletons?
Last edited by Ljung94 on Feb 27, 2021, 9:56:52 AM
I have spent over 40ex already and Can't even do t13 maps without my AG dying and i followed the exact guide my specters and AG ALWAYS die i dont understand i used all the items you said in pob on AG he just dies like once a map its stupid asf

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info