[3.13] Aura Stacking Minions (20-30+ Mil DPS, ~87% resistances, Beginner Friendly, League Starter)

So I found this guide while looking for something that I could finally finish the game with and thought this looked awesome! I am CERTAIN I am doind something wrong, considering I have played 4 leagues and always hit a wall. My POB DPS for syndicate operatives is like 70kdps. I am level 90, constantly dying, couldnt complete conqueror without using a few portals, and am generally lost as to how a "starter" build requires a 15ex wand and several 1.7ex cluster jewels to be able to efficiently boss. Is that typical for beginners to be able to make ~20ex before reaching sirus? I am probably just terrible at this game, but I made a TOTAL of 20ex in the last 3 leagues I played. Any tips appreciated
"
The knife-throw skill used by spectred versions of Syndicate Operatives is no longer considered a spell (and will therefore not be supported by supports like Spell Echo).

so the spell echo in your shavs is a dead link
is it better to run the skeletons than the SO spectres this league? using the expensive POB. thanks
Last edited by rencyjane on Feb 17, 2021, 12:22:14 AM
had a lot fun in 3.13 with syndicate operatives.

just in case some people want to check out the gear.

v1:

https://pastebin.com/jqqc0aws

v2:

https://pastebin.com/zHnvMyKn
2008 - 2023 :) PoE <3
Last edited by trek61 on Feb 17, 2021, 3:33:23 PM
"
Prophet917 wrote:
Is there any endgame crafting and items that could be used to make this build more op or are the uniques used mandatory and you supplement more into the clusters?

More into clusters and awakened/alt quality gems. To push ES you have the following avenues,
1. Int and ES on Cluster Jewels
2. High ES on gloves.
3. If cluster jewels have str and dex rolls, get int on gloves.
4. Max ES rolls on ghastly and cobalt jewels.
5. Switch Fortress Covenant for flat ES + increased ES cobalt jewel.
6. Use thread of hope to get Ravenous Horde. Use saved point on ES passives.
7. Max ES and int on Sin Trek
8. Max ES on Shavs.
9. Lose Maw of Mischief for Crown of the Inward Eye + 150% increased carrion golem effect enchant or Vertex.
10. Gain more levels and get ES passives.

"
777vlad015 wrote:
lol this fork costed me 30ex's, i regret
https://streamable.com/guc3j7

"
Fallbringer wrote:

I have the feel that my minions do nowhere near the damage you show here. Am I doing something wrong? I have Syndicate Operatives as Specters.

"
Prophet917 wrote:
"
The knife-throw skill used by spectred versions of Syndicate Operatives is no longer considered a spell (and will therefore not be supported by supports like Spell Echo).

so the spell echo in your shavs is a dead link

For all the 3 posts above, am I missing something? I've updated the 3.13 PoB to exclude Spell Echo, is it showing somewhere? If you're copying the "My Gear" section from 3.12, I've deleted it to avoid confusion.

I see a general issue with all the 3 posts above. Please use midnight bargain (check budget version of spectre build PoB) to get 4 spectres until you can afford the +1 spell +1 minion wand. With +1 minion wand you're at 3 spectres. Plus drop spell echo setup and use the latest links shown in the PoB. For AG please get atleast a victario's charity and a fast hitting weapon for a total of 2c, if not the entire gear (which is 5c minus the vulnerability gloves).

Essentially you're running on a 4 link with one less spectre with no frenzy charges. That's quite the DPS drop. Also please check videos for positioning spectres for max DPS. That matters a lot with these spectres.
Last edited by kkhode on Feb 17, 2021, 4:43:41 PM
"
AnomalyOne wrote:
So I found this guide while looking for something that I could finally finish the game with and thought this looked awesome! I am ...
portals, and am generally lost as to how a "starter" build requires a 15ex wand and several 1.7ex cluster jewels to be able to efficiently boss. Is that typical for beginners to be able to make ~20ex before reaching sirus? I am probably just terrible at this game, but I made a TOTAL of 20ex in the last 3 leagues I played. Any tips appreciated

Don't worry. I've been in the same place as you. I started in delirium and that's why I tried to write this guide more thoroughly for beginners. I guess I have some improvement to do.

I would recommend you read the "How to Gear up to End-game, Upgrades Priority Section" since I think you might have completely skipped it. It shows you how to go from zero to hero as and what to get when you start accumulating currency. The 15ex wand is only required once you switch to the "expensive" build from the "Cheap" starter build. And clusters only after you've gotten the basic red tier mapper ready.

Also, I'd recommend you check out my previous comment as well, since it seems people are using the 3.12 version of the build for some reason.

"
rencyjane wrote:
is it better to run the skeletons than the SO spectres this league? using the expensive POB. thanks

I like SOs for the high clear. They recently fixed SOs, so SOs are back on top. That's what I'm using now.
Hello! Thank you for this build!

One question, am I missing something: why Sin Trek? Wouldn't high ES high MS boots be better?

Thank you!
"
seva1232 wrote:
Hello! Thank you for this build!

One question, am I missing something: why Sin Trek? Wouldn't high ES high MS boots be better?

Thank you!

rare boots with >180es 30ms will cost 2ex+ atm
Sin Trek is 1c + few divines + 30% corrupt = easy >180es 30ms for 8-40c

btw i fixed defence layers, so now i'm getting oneshooted only by some random shotgun crits, ez 30mil dps on sirus with skeleton version, great build, nice ass
My zombies keep dying even with kingmaker, not even doing very hard content either
Can somebody tell me the ascendancy nodes order?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info