[3.16] Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist [Life based Chaos Autobomber]

"
f4ward wrote:
"
Riwalker wrote:
When can you do conquerors confortably ?

I was running this and taking 3+ min per conqueror t14+.
What do you need to reach the powerspike where you can actually do bosses without taking a long time?

CA just doesnt feel enough for big bosses

This build never was a super fast bosser, but can do all of them without major issues.

Considering we took a hit of ~25% DPS this league, it may be slower, but it's hard to say what you might be missing without having a reference (as in POB of your char)...

Yeah I didnt expect it to be fast, i think the longest conqueror i did lasted like 5+ min, and the map didnt had really crazy mods you know.

https://pastebin.com/faXQQ7mS

This is my pob. besides +3 gem empower bow setup, i dont really see a huge improvement on CA dmg, and i feel like thats the thing im really lacking.
Last edited by Riwalker on Aug 9, 2021, 4:41:14 PM
"
Riwalker wrote:
Spoiler
"
f4ward wrote:
"
Riwalker wrote:
When can you do conquerors confortably ?

I was running this and taking 3+ min per conqueror t14+.
What do you need to reach the powerspike where you can actually do bosses without taking a long time?

CA just doesnt feel enough for big bosses

This build never was a super fast bosser, but can do all of them without major issues.

Considering we took a hit of ~25% DPS this league, it may be slower, but it's hard to say what you might be missing without having a reference (as in POB of your char)...

Yeah I didnt expect it to be fast, i think the longest conqueror i did lasted like 5+ min, and the map didnt had really crazy mods you know.

https://pastebin.com/faXQQ7mS

This is my pob. besides +3 gem empower bow setup, i dont really see a huge improvement on CA dmg, and i feel like thats the thing im really lacking.

Check the helm setup please. Enhance and Anomalous Withering step are significant. Normal Withered from ascendancy is applied over 15 seconds, and you need to be near the monster, so it drops off and you loose DPS. Withering step instantly gives you Wither stacks. Enhance improves the amount of stacks you get and also improves Despair's damage.

From 0 to 15 Wither stacks improves damage by about 70% (!!!)
With your POB, that's from 473k to 815k sDPS
(I currently have similar DPS and it just took me about 1 min for each Hunter and Crusader on t14, AW5)

That's not too much damage, but you still have a bow to upgrade...
Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2990048
Last edited by f4ward on Aug 9, 2021, 5:55:17 PM
"
f4ward wrote:

Check the helm setup please. Enhance and Anomalous Withering step are significant. Normal Withered from ascendancy is applied over 15 seconds, and you need to be near the monster, so it drops off and you loose DPS. Withering step instantly gives you Wither stacks. Enhance improves the amount of stacks you get and also improves Despair's damage.

(I currently have similar DPS and it just took me about 1 min for each Hunter and Crusader on t14, AW5)

Im doing 6 wither stacks at least but its an improvement either way going for anomalous withering step, so i just drop enfeeble for flesh and stone?

Any improvements that can be made before bow + empower ? Cause empower its really expensive right now.
"
Riwalker wrote:
Spoiler
"
f4ward wrote:

Im doing 6 wither stacks at least but its an improvement either way going for anomalous withering step, so i just drop enfeeble for flesh and stone?

Any improvements that can be made before bow + empower ? Cause empower its really expensive right now.

You can still use Enfeeble if you prefer, but you will need to use a separate blasphemy setup (with other auras in the gloves).

As for improvements, you can consider dual cluster setup, but they also aren't very cheap
Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2990048
Last edited by f4ward on Aug 10, 2021, 8:25:17 AM
I havent been playing much but it looks like taking forever to farm 1 chaos out of 60-70 for the armour and i wonder if i am doing anything wrong just by running white maps + doing the league mecanism which keeps dropping crap
"
tiambo wrote:
I havent been playing much but it looks like taking forever to farm 1 chaos out of 60-70 for the armour and i wonder if i am doing anything wrong just by running white maps + doing the league mecanism which keeps dropping crap
Not sure what do you mean by 60-70 chaos, Death's Oath costs 1c. Also if "it takes forever to farm 1c" you should be doing chaos recipe.
Last edited by Viktranka on Aug 10, 2021, 2:49:01 PM
"
f4ward wrote:

You can still use Enfeeble if you prefer, but you will need to use a separate blasphemy setup (with other auras in the gloves).

As for improvements, you can consider dual cluster setup, but they also aren't very cheap

Thing is I kinda wanted to keep withering on lifetap, or is not that required? thats how i was running it before cause i had like 36 mana unreserved
Spider multi gloves how? Are weaves worth it or i try get spider ring?

Just made this abberant fossil nb nb.
Last edited by EmptyTheBishop on Aug 10, 2021, 4:32:49 PM
"
Spider multi gloves how? Are weaves worth it or i try get spider ring?
Doesn't matter where you craft spider as long as the item doesn't have support gems on it. Enlighten doesn't count (it doesn't affect spider anyway).

Ring, amulet, belt, quiver slots are the safest. Other pieces, be sure you don't have support gems on it or it will increase the reservation of the spider unnecessarily.

In guide gloves are fine because they only have auras in it.
I assume we use sand stance?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info