[3.13] Spectre necro. The tanky HC purity version.syndicate operatives. All gear explained

"
Wes07 wrote:
Up
lvl 99 now and on the way to lvl 100. Solid/tanky build. Smooth and safe play style.

Can you full juice T16 maps or have to only alch?
On PoB I see 15k dps from police daggers...
Last edited by ShoveMoneyDeeper on Feb 19, 2021, 11:53:11 AM
"
"
Wes07 wrote:
Up
lvl 99 now and on the way to lvl 100. Solid/tanky build. Smooth and safe play style.

if you add high stages of delirum then the damage falls of. but high quant mod full sextants work fine. the damage is not calculated that way.
"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:
"
"
Wes07 wrote:
Up

if you add high stages of delirum then the damage falls of. but high quant mod full sextants work fine. the damage is not calculated that way.

Thanks for reply. Was just asking, because I would like to respec my carrion golem witch into this, but I am hesitant to do so. No minion damage nodes anywhere, just minion life and leech basically, seemed scary.
I have now all minion damage nodes, eminences, but damage is just not there and squishy as a leaf.
I can't understand where do you get 19% to impale....Mine has 60%, your has 89%, so I get that Divergent Vicious Projectile gives 10%, but another 19?
I have Dread Banner, I have 1 Rotten Claws (as in the build), impale gem is there too.

EDIT: I got it, you can hover on impale chance and it showed where it is coming from. Mine is probably not counting in Rotten Claws too for some reason, I guess you typed it in manually somewhere.
Last edited by ShoveMoneyDeeper on Feb 20, 2021, 1:01:40 PM
So yeah, learning bit by bit...so far, even with leftover damage nodes on passive, damage is really abysmal on T16s, to the point when mobs just kill you eventually, because you run out of potions and everything you can think of:D So will see what I missed in that department.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info