Affinity for currency stash not working

My affinity for the Currency stash tab in Standard DOES NOT work as well.

Currency affinity enabled in Currency stash tab = can only use drag & drop if currency stash selected

Currency affinity disabled in Currency stash tab = ctrl+click works if currency stash selected

Currency affinity enabled in regular/premium stash tab = currency affinity works as intended

Aside from my Currency stash in standard, everything else works fine including all my affinities in the Heist league.

Tried relogin/restarting in different characters in Standard still does not work.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
Same issue here. All other stashes work fine, currency tab is playing up. Tried relogging, changing characters etc, no luck.

Sorry :(
Also, not working for me.
Good job, quality team!
Currency tab not working...
Fragments tab not working...
"
1r15h66 wrote:
Good job, quality team!
Currency tab not working...
Fragments tab not working...

Seriously why are you so rude?
They are obviously not causing this on purpose and they have already replied that they are looking into it.
They are for sure doing a good job considering this is an amazing feature and I am 100% confident that they will fix it.
Stop complaining.

Had problem with currency specific type, ctrl+click from currency in my inventory made the tab navigate to the currency tab , but than no dump

Try this

Remove affinity from the currency-tab
Set a normal tab to accept currency. Test if you can dump in it.
Remove affinity from the normal tab.
Put it back to the currency-tab.

Now it should works, or at least did for me.
for me the maps special tab is not working (only tested in heist)
+1
Same here currency stash tab do not work with Affinity
Last edited by Le_gentlemann on Nov 5, 2020, 5:37:30 PM
also broken for me it works for everything but my currency
This should be fixed in the latest patch, you can find the patch notes here.

This requires you to restart your client.

If you're still having problems after restarting your client, please let us know.
Last edited by Jatin_GGG on Nov 5, 2020, 9:58:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info