3.12.4d Deployment and Full Patch Notes

"
Caromara wrote:
It is really nice.

But can you please remove the "buy stash" button or make it smaller or move it elsewhere. It is really annoying to hit it acidentially and then the stash closes also when I close the store window.

THIS! So Much!
Please, remove the buy stash button. Or if it absolutely must exist, please move it and the stash settings button and the create new folder button to a different height above the tabs themselves.
Softcore, solo self-found.
-----Currently: -----
Storm Call Occultist in Affliction
My take on affinity tabs

Ok firstly thank you for the affinity stash tabs... they do save a ton of time especially with the special tabs (currency, delve, metamorph etc)

But my gripe is not having the ability to colorized the folder tab. I understand this would take away revenue from premium stash tabs but I only have premium stash tabs and all are color coded for years so I spot instantly the tab in the drop down list.
Now if I put all my premium tabs in a folder that is brown... I literally have to look up the name in the drop down.... that makes it slower in fact unless i have all my folders in alphabetical order.

I would suggest that if you group a pile of premium stash tabs (example % gems) and create a folder for them .... the folder should take the color of the premium tabs (all being same) below it.

This also means that users who paid for premium tabs still get to see colors in drop down.
If any normal tab is dropped into that same folder (ie 2 premium and 1 normal tab)then the folder color would revert back to default brown.

There are no losers in this scenario
and would bring a million smiles to the community
Last edited by kiwichap on Nov 5, 2020, 7:26:34 AM
"
SunsetVista wrote:
"
Caromara wrote:
It is really nice.

But can you please remove the "buy stash" button or make it smaller or move it elsewhere. It is really annoying to hit it acidentially and then the stash closes also when I close the store window.

THIS! So Much!
Please, remove the buy stash button. Or if it absolutely must exist, please move it and the stash settings button and the create new folder button to a different height above the tabs themselves.

For me that button is a reason to rage quit the game! I don't want to see the shop window everytime I misclick this button, which is out of context in my stash anyways. Never saw such an offensive missdesign.
Cool feature whit the folders , but could we please be able to change color of folders?
thanks a lot to ggg team, really great work!

Give me your heart,
And i will give you beauty,
Beyond your darkest dreams. -Atziri, Queen of the Vaal
good looks on the stash tab affinity system. i am pleasantly surprised and i'm eager to try it out.
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░
BEST UPDATE EVER. THANKS :D
While Heist has had it's problems, I've played a lot of this league and really enjoyed it. The affinities are absolutely fantastic.

Thanks GGG. :)
"
grubolsch wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:
"The Azurite Mine is now capped at Depth Level 65,535."
so delve is not infinite anymore? xD

also when is this gonna be released?

Given the specific number, I don't think it was ever really infinite.
That number is the max length of an unsigned short integer, so it probably just crashed above that.

The real question is: who in the hell came close enough to delve that deep to trigger that bug. :-P

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/hn5wyz/delve_does_not_scale_infinitely/
"
casper3111 wrote:
Awesome, when can South Africa expect server Please Please

I would also like to know, its insane that no one gives any feedback on this!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info