We The North - guild for mature players

Welcome apocbane, Trysak78, shhaKe and Jadaboy!

invites have been sent.

Lisa

Account: Scardia
IGN: II_Psyxi_II

Have played since 2014. Quite knowledgeable about templar builds in particular. US/CST time zone. Able to help with newer players. No drama, just new builds and league content...

Account: ama
IGN: ama_expedition, ama_expedition_two

Have played since 2011. EU/GMT+2 time zone. Able to help with newer players, crafting advices etc.
Mirror of Kalandra?
up
Hey, NiFrez28 here.
Been playing for many years now and not even counting hours. Looking for a guild full of nice people to enjoy the adventure through wraeclast!
ign:NiFrez28
char:NiFrez_AgAiN
Hey all!
I've been playing PoE since the end of Closed Beta, taking breaks here and there over the years. I haven't really kept track of the hours spent, but I am very familiar with the game and happy to help out with any questions. I've been playing mainly solo for years, but I'd like to get involved with like-minded people and help spread my love for this game.
I'm usually bouncing around between a few characters once I get mapping, but you can probably find me on BleedingDaemon. Thank you for your consideration.
up
Hi,

I have been playing POE for a few years now and have always played solo and kept to myself. Trying to find a place to enjoy and chill out, vibe whilst playing and just have fun. Looking for a relaxed mature guild and this sounds perfect!

Hope to see you soon!

IGN: KeirenRs
Current CHar: OneThousandNecro
Hello
I come back to play POE recently. I am from Taiwan. Originally, I played POE on the TW server and I change to here now so there are lots of things I need to get used to it. I am looking for a guild and We the North looks great. Please let me in LMAO.

IGN: Willfish
Good afternoon all,

I'm looking for a guild to join to have a few more people to talk to while playing. I'm a rather new PoE player, but have a decent grasp of things so far. It's currently what I do other than work and care for my newborn. Minion/Necro has always been my style of play and PoE suites it rather well. My game play ideal is similar to a necromancer; the more bodies the better.

I'd hope to get an invite and speak with you all, soon.

Cheers,
Ressandrila

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info