We The North - guild for mature players

WolfeHound, Wardawg26A, bobefer and MCNULTEI invites have been sent,
Welcome !
Lisa :)
I've been here
Hello, my name is Christian, I am from Sweden and I'm 32yrs old. I've played PoE for 3 seaons now.

my ingame name is pathofcazino

Active on discord
Last edited by MagmaTai on Jul 27, 2021, 3:00:00 AM
My name is Kittentheboss My discord tag is #9953 I have 1.5k hours in the game. Started playing since 2016. Looking for a guild that is active. My cousin Fitzy told me i should join. Currently doing a gen cry, blade flurry build. I have an MF build that needs work. My character names are memes. My IGN is: Sadcry
Last edited by Kittentheboss on Jul 27, 2021, 3:02:22 AM
IGN: Brozan acc: TheSluga

I'm 30 years old and I've been playing since 2017 with over 2k hours. I usually play about 3-4 builds per league with only about 1.5 of them successful. My old guild unfortunately seemed to die out so finally made the move to find an active one. I'm always happy to help in chat or group play, bossing etc if possible.
Account name: Biffi
Discord: Biffi#8050

Hi, I'm 30 years old, from Ireland, looking to find a guild to enjoy PoE with. My previous guild died this league and just looking for somewhere to hang out. I typically roll a few builds per league.
Biffi, TheSluga, Kittentheboss and MagmaTai invites have been sent.

Welcome!
Lisa
Hi there !

I'm 31 years old from Europe (France/Switzerland). I'm a rather casual PoE player. I played quite a lot a few years ago during the early PoE years, and then stopped for a while. I've just created a new char for the current league and all the people I used to play with don't play the game anymore. I'm feeling a bit lonely and I'm looking for chill and mature people to play with and discuss with.

POE account: golgho
Discord account: golgho #7075

Cheers !
Hey

still fairly new to POE. just looking for a place to play with some other people and learn some tricks. 44yrs old, busy as s**T with life, wife and kids. try and play to chill out and relax.
not the greatest player but I'm trying.

thanks
Hi

I am a returning player from Europe and in the progress of finishing my studies. My knowledge of the game is somewhat lacking so was looking for some people to talk and ask questions to.

Thanks for considering.

IGN: Tazanii
Disccord: Tooka#3992

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info