[3.12] Replica Alberon Poison Wander | 70M~170+M Sirus dps | 7k+ life | Face Tank Sirus

Just changed my league start miner to an assassin. lets see how this goes with 50ex initial investment + headhunter/bottled faith.

Want to fill the niche my carrion necro is bad it. Fast mapping and legion encounters.

Is explody chest an option for this build? Or are the other 2 options just so much better?
"
Salsa111 wrote:
Just changed my league start miner to an assassin. lets see how this goes with 50ex initial investment + headhunter/bottled faith.

Want to fill the niche my carrion necro is bad it. Fast mapping and legion encounters.

Is explody chest an option for this build? Or are the other 2 options just so much better?

well im not too sure if we get explodes from explody chest since we deal no non chaos damage. if it works it would be something to consider but kinetic blast itself is good enough to clear entire screen
If you really want explosions maybe Megalomaniac with Unspeakable Gifts could be an option?

Edit:
If you have Faster attacks on gloves instead of Poison, what would the support gems be then?
Last edited by Nikerym on Nov 10, 2020, 2:49:06 AM
"
Nikerym wrote:
If you really want explosions maybe Megalomaniac with Unspeakable Gifts could be an option?

Edit:
If you have Faster attacks on gloves instead of Poison, what would the support gems be then?

both faster attacks / poison plays same role so no need to change any of the gems.

both mods aren't core mods for this build. its something that increases both 4L and 6L damage
Last edited by Samchy on Nov 10, 2020, 3:47:56 AM
Hey,

Thanks for the guide, i've to say once you have the right gear the build feels really smooth for bossing and mapping.

Do you have any idea on how i could improve my char ?

Kind regards.
"
creekzx wrote:
Hey,

Thanks for the guide, i've to say once you have the right gear the build feels really smooth for bossing and mapping.

Do you have any idea on how i could improve my char ?

Kind regards.

since youre using cyclopean coil, i suggest you get more res from your gear/tree and use dual wand it really increases damage.

to compensate dualwand, also change body armour to generate endurance charges and swap steelskin to immortal call

btw thats my gloves lol
Last edited by Samchy on Nov 10, 2020, 4:26:54 AM
Thanks for answering ! I'm a big fan of atziri's reflection tho haha but i'll give it a shot !

Yeah i noticed this too xD, thanks for those juicy gloves
Rolling/shopping for clusters at the moment, does the base actually matter as long as we have the right notables? I guess not since your example is for staffs?
Last edited by Salsa111 on Nov 10, 2020, 10:44:37 AM
Hey, i'm using similar build (using +2 minimum frenzy/power charges shield and different tree).
My lethal pride gives +10% STR (Bravery & Cloth and Chain) and +40 STR (Dirty Techniques & Defiance). I'm at 2108 STR (since PoB doesnt show Lehtal Pride) and I can use HH instead of my rare belt and can swap one ring for resistances for fast mapping and i'm going down to 1800ish STR, i'm currently enjoying myself discovering delve right now (close to depth 180, not that high yet but I wasn't much interested in delve for a long time)

Any thoughts if I should change anything on my gear or tree to make it smoother ? https://pastebin.com/BKrfuqtu (i'm not sure about pob config to see full damage of skills so might be a bit off or too much idk ^^)
Anyone have video of this build in action?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info