[3.12] Replica Alberon Poison Wander | 70M~170+M Sirus dps | 7k+ life | Face Tank Sirus

Nice build!. How can i improve my dmg? https://pastebin.com/zUG0sSvq
lol just want to share that I kinda wanted to give up the build half way as the damage and tankiness were just not there, but the more I spend ex on this build, the better it becomes. It's one of those late boomer builds I guess...

And flask management is important, almost half the dps comes from Coralito and Witchfire. I wish Assassin could get the flask uptime of PF...

Thanks a lot for putting it together. My gears are still quite half baked but can at least push 40 mil dps. Not sure how to push for more dps other than leveling up the gems more, since every upgrade will cost tens of ex :(

btw I found that anomalous blood rage seems unreliable so I've simply used frenzy to get charges in boss fight. Easier.
Last edited by wiwigvn on Nov 18, 2020, 10:40:26 PM
Would that kinda of build work well with an aurabot?

Just wanted to say thank you for this guide. I respecced my league-starter (hexblast) into this. Have spent some currency, but nothing insane, and have done deathless sirus 8, elder and shaper (this is the first league I have killed both elder and shaper). Poison just melts bosses and clear is satesfying aswell.
no video? meh
You can just check mathil's video. Pretty much the same

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info